Civil War: Getting closer by the day?

Lots of butter!

6 Likes

I agree Shamrock. I just remembered a TV show I watched several years ago called “The Purge”. No laws for 24 hours one day a year, except this would be 24/7/365. No one would be safe. How would you know your enemy or friendlies and how would they know you. Everyone would have to turn into a criminal of sorts, just to stay alive. Speaking of armies, what happens with our armed forces. Do they go out per Presidential orders, or do they go out on their own for whichever cause they believe in, in whatever state that may be.

Hopefully, it will never come to that, but I think it is getting much closer.

4 Likes

That’s what they did in 1860.

3 Likes

They do say “The more things change, the more they stay the same”.

2 Likes
6 Likes

Oh Goody! ‘Assassinating Trump!’ Must be Sweeps week again! I didn’t know?

7 Likes

OMG!!! :man_facepalming: Some American citizens are SO STUPID!!! :man_shrugging: :unamused: FBI should pay these people a visit! RED FLAG!(hint) Don’t vote for Trump you Lefty idiot, just don’t make stupid threat remarks on social media, idiots! I HOPE TRUMP WINS!!! :wink: :laughing:

5 Likes

IDK. But if it ever happened, I’d also fear the affect on our economies. Would many of us lose our jobs, if those micro-systems were disrupted - supplies, internet, utilities, banks, groceries, gas. Lots on the line, limited resources.

They’re already are being disrupted and look at our economy. Last numbers I saw was about 40% inflation since sweet pants has entered/coronated into the Oval Office. Better learn to grow your own no matter who/what/it becomes president.

3 Likes

4ec4ed319dfe510ace35c6bfabf380685f20237f

7 Likes

That’s a fact. My Mother lived through the great depression, and it sounded really bad. Even when covid started, I couldn’t get basic foods and supplies from the grocery store. Everyone became a hoarder. I just can’t imagine what it would be like in a war in our own country. It’s like Shamrock said, war lords would take over and the rest would get the scraps. I for one do not want to see it happen.

5 Likes

that poor pig needs to be on a regiment of ivermectin
to get the dems worms out of it :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Doug101
better stock up on some food , covid was just a test run

7 Likes

Just a few of today’s headlines. :tongue:

Russia will try to influence 2024 election to boost a past preferred candidate: US (msn.com)

NRA’s ex-CFO agreed to 10-year not-for-profit ban, still owes $2M for role in lavish spending scheme (msn.com)

New White House digital staffer cheered social media ban on Trump: ‘What took them so long?’ (msn.com)

Trump is trying to distance himself from Project 2025 (msn.com)

3 Likes

The Progs will try it and it will be violent destructive but I have the feeling it will never spread beyond leftist urban areas.

Their so called revolution will result in tens of thousands of deaths, mostly innocent because of the destruction they will unleash.

But the end result will be a total loss for them.

3 Likes

How do you define the north? The Midwest, way way north of the mason Dixon, well within the Civil War North, has massive food production. States like Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Minnesota and the like…practically as far as you can see in all directions at all times when you drive through is nothing but food production. Corn, Soybean, cattle, pigs, various poultry…tremendous amounts of food production. I don’t think pretty far north states like Nebraska are any different. I think that area is the breadbasket

Major crop: Corn. Production:
Iowa: 18%
Illinois: 17%
Nebraska: 12%
Minnesota: 10%

My granddad was a WWII combat veteran. When I was a teen in the 1970s he’d talk about ‘the next civil war’. He said it would be between ‘the haves and the have nots’. It does appear to be shaping up that way.

5 Likes

I think the next civil war will happen pretty much for the same reasons as the last one was fought over. No, not slavery but freedom from oppression. I’m not saying slavery is right or good but to live your life as you see fit.

Examples are the state of PA suing the Amish farmer, the state of ID turning the water off on 1,000s of acres of potato farmers, all those counties out west wanting to union ID to escape their state’s liberal leaders, same with people in NY, Cali, leaving to red states. Gubment overreach is abundant right now. How much more will the average citizen endure.

5 Likes

Freedom from oppression sounds like the freedom to not be a slave to me, just sayin’

1 Like

If you don’t come out and plainly say it, some jump that conclusion. Trying to avoid an argument b4 it starts.

1 Like