Stinchfield- On Rallying The Patriots

Powerful unifying words from a true patriot. I encourage all of you who consider yourselves potential “Minute Men and Women” to watch his 24 minute video commentary.

His message- Hold the line. We The People reserve the right to invoke the 2nd amendment remedy, but ONLY if it becomes necessary, and ONLY AFTER the election.

2 Likes

You’re posting a calling to a war of USA against USA.
The USA is messed up as it is.
No one needs this posted crap.

No I’m not.
Wanting war is madness.
Exhaust every opportunity to avoid war.
Cooler heads MUST prevail.

3 Likes

Cooler heads have not prevailed. It’s the soap box, ballot box and finally the cartridge box.
I haven’t seen the video yet, but we’ve been cooling since 2015, I have not seen us prevail yet! The tree needs watering!
I prefer not to live on my knees! I prefer my grandchildren and great grandchildren don’t either!

Furthermore, if they cheat and usurp the Oval Office again, there will be nothing left to fight for! I’m not explaining to my grandchildren why they are eating Soylent Green!

We’ve tried the supreme art of war and failed. How many times do we need to fail?
We’ve had plenty of time to ponder and deliberate on the next move. Sun Tzu. Paraphrasing, of course!

5 Likes

All sides are on extreme edge right now.
Any post on any website can influence either side in a bad way.

Come November, one side will win, and the other will not.
Decades ago, this was more or less taken with a lot of grumbling.
Whichever side loses, they will not take it well.

The focus of everyone in the USA should be to convince all others “everyone de-escalate”.
If not, God have mercy on the USA this Winter.

That’s not gonna happen when one side keeps poking the bear.

2 Likes

In a fair fight you have my vote, no pun intended!
I’m not interested in illegals voting or stuffing ballot boxes with mailed in fake votes from dead people!
Nothing is going to be fair about the November elections!
Am I hoping for war, not a chance, but I am I preparing my loved ones. The left has shown that they will “peacefully” burn down anything in their path! I happen to believe them and they will be assisted by our own government.

IMG_5527

How soon we forget how they brought war very close to our doorsteps! I guess, if we don’t want war, we should surrender or switch sides!
I’m an AMERICAN, I plan to stay that way. That means FREE!

3 Likes

I’ll pose on last question, what does one do, when they Epstein Trump in jail?
You DEFINITELY can’t say it’s not possible, they are feverishly working on that as we speak!
When should the Jews have tried to stop themselves from being GASSED. Maybe when they had stars slapped on their chests, or perhaps when being loaded onto cattle cars. When do you stop the insanity?
Sorry that was two questions!

2 Likes

Ok. I don’t think anyone in their right mind truly believe we need a civil war, certainly none of those here that have been to war, I would wager. That’s just lunacy! There are far better ways to course correct without risking the lives of 100,000s of us and our families. Do we need to rally? Yes! Rally to the ballot box! Locally, at your state level, and the upcoming presidential election.

4 Likes

This! :+1:

2 Likes

Excellent question to start thinking about.

1 Like

4 Likes

His remarks at the Ninth Annual Meeting of the Army of the Tennessee in Des Moines, Iowa, September 29, 1875:

COMRADES:—It always affords me much gratification to meet my old comrades-in-arms of ten to fourteen years ago, and to live over again the trials and hardships of those days, hardships imposed for the preservation and perpetuation of our free institutions. We believed then, and believe now, that we had a government worth fighting for, and if need be, dying for. How many of our comrades of those days paid the latter price for our preserved Union. Let their heroism and sacrifices be ever green in our memory. Let not the results of their sacrifices be destroyed. The Union and the free institutions for which they fell, should be held more dear for their sacrifices. We will not deny to any of those who fought against us any privileges under the Government which we claim for ourselves. On the contrary, we welcome all such who come forward in good faith to help build up the waste places, and to perpetuate our institutions against all enemies, as brothers in full interest with us in a common heritage. But we are not prepared to apologize for the part we took in the great struggle. It is to be hoped that like trials will never befall our country. In this sentiment no class of people can more heartily join than the soldier who submitted to the dangers, trials and hardships of the camp and the battle-field, on which ever side he may have fought. No class of people are more interested in guarding against a recurrence of those days. Let us then begin by guarding against every enemy threatening the perpetuity of free republican institutions. I do not bring into this assemblage politics, certainly not partizan politics; but it is a fair subject for our deliberation to consider what may be necessary to secure the prize for which they battled. In a republic like ours, where the citizen is the sovereign, and the official the servant, where no power is exercised except by the will of the people, it is important that the sovereign—the people—should possess intelligence. The free school is the promotor of that intelligence which is to preserve us as a free nation. If we are to have another contest in the near future of our national existence, I predict that the dividing line will not be Mason and Dixon’s but between patriotism and intelligence on the one side, and superstition, ambition and ignorance on the other. Now, in this Centennial year of our national existence, I believe it a good time to begin the work of strengthening the foundation of the house commenced by our patriotic forefathers one hundred years ago at Concord and Lexington. Let us all labor to add all needful guarantees for the more perfect security of free thought, free speech and a free press, pure morals, unfettered religious sentiments and of equal rights and privileges to all men, irrespective of nationality, color or religion. Encourage free schools, and resolve that not one dollar of money appropriated to their support, no matter how raised, shall be appropriated to the support of any sectarian school. Resolve that either the State or nation, or both combined, shall support institutions of learning sufficient to afford to every child growing up in the land the opportunity of a good, common school education, unmixed with sectarian, pagan or atheistical tenets. Leave the matter of religion to the family circle, the church, and the private school, supported entirely by private contribution. Keep the Church and State forever separate. With these safeguards I believe the battles which created us “The Army of the Tennessee,” will not have been fought in vain.

4 Likes

We have one more chance in November, and that’s it. Prepare!!! :saluting_face:

3 Likes

If it comes to it, I’ll be standing up to save our nation!

4 Likes

That starts by getting everyone and their brother/sister to vote this November.

6 Likes

Censor much?

1 Like

Aww, he’s not censoring, just affording his opinion.

5 Likes

The post demonstrates the same thinking as those who want to force media platforms–social and otherwise-- to remove objectionable material, misinformation, disinformation, and “inciteful speech”; you know, for the greater good.

4 Likes

Thinking is one thing. He’s still allowed to think what he wants, but you’re correct in that he demonstrates a mindset consistent with those objectives.

1 Like