Ceasefire

meltdown: _ None

Crossed to many lines. BUT there was no training, no legal aid, and no growth that we could trust. 2ed amended

with no being a word I can always look forward to
so, I am at fault for trusting friends and family never existed. :broken_heart: Dream crushed. Probably my

BMI ADJ RIGHTS TO ;ADDRESS AGREEMENTS: _

are not ready. Hurts.
But you live and learn. With the presence of others on your side not me seems like I don’t exist anymore.

4 Likes

@moderators

7 Likes

@moderators group doesn’t work.
But why do you call them? You don’t like literature? :kissing_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

IMG_2911

6 Likes

IMG_2805

6 Likes

protec

5 Likes

I mean, maybe, if someone was black out drunk using speech to text translator to type AND English was their second language…. MAYBE I could accept that this gibberish came from a human.

Here’s some vegi beef soup I just started…… it’s about as on point to the topic as the OP!

7 Likes

Kamala’s word salad makes more sense

8 Likes

Sounds like you hit bottom. With a good spirit and a positive outlook you will bounce up.

2 Likes

Does it actually not work or do they just not seem to answer anymore? How are we supposed to get the attention of the moderators when we have a question for them?

5 Likes

It doesn’t work.
I tried this group several times, no response.
I eventually reached out individually to members of @moderators group and got response.

@Tim.D_USCCA is the best person to talk with.

6 Likes

Hey, What Was That? Yea! Hey @Chauncy Put on some underwear, I can hear your mommy calling from up stairs, I think your cereal is ready.

6 Likes

Hmmm…I put my superb single malt scotch down to read that…i’m angry now

5 Likes

Myself and the other moderators are the team that works on all of our social platforms. We do our best to be everywhere at once :melting_face:

What can I help you with?

4 Likes

I don’t have any current issues. I was just wondering who it would be best to address future issues or questions to if the @moderators tag isn’t working or isn’t checked regularly. I have seen a few occasions where someone posted a question to that tag and didn’t get a response though there may have been DM responses that the rest of us were not aware of. So wasn’t sure if @Jerzees is correct about the tag not working any more?

Thanks for all your efforts with the often thankless job of moderating:)

4 Likes

There certainly are times when concerns are addressed in DMs, but you bring up a good point if we don’t post anything in the thread. We will keep that in mind in the future!

4 Likes

I believe the moderator call was made for this “Chauncy” character who seems to be a poorly programmed bot.

I’m sure we are all guilty of the occasional drunk text,… but I challenge you to make sense of ANY of this characters posts.

7 Likes

Life is about actualizing our words and actions with qualities like compassion, honesty, generosity, and courage among others. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Delete this thread and it’s OP and all other threads posted by them.

All you have to do to justify this is look at the code in OP

2 Likes

Deleting somebody’s post seems a little bit unprofessional.
You never know what might be the reason of his / her post to be not clear for us.
We can always put this Member on ignore list and forget about future complaints.

1 Like