Ceasefire

Mike…
Help me?
What am I missing here?
I went by the numbers,
Read the OP, Read all the member’s posts…
We either have another ‘Bot’ or Troll or this guy/gal, AI Infection
needs Suicide Hotline ‘800’ number… am I close? In the ballpark?
Outside the stadium? or in the wrong city the team is playing in?
Psychotic Break maybe?
If I am outta line here----Mea Culpa
But I hope his Guns are made by Mattel and there is no ‘Tower’ near by on Campus…

adonde nosotros vamos uno nosotros ir todo!!!
Nessun passo sul serpente

2 Likes

I’ve been around a lot of these kinds of boards. Quite often we’ll see :poop: like this. It’s usually one of two things. A Bot that’s spewing crap that has no meaning or, and I think it’s the case here, a script kiddie, probably 10-13 years old, sitting in his bedroom typing random words looking for a response. In both cases they are typically short lived, which makes sense because they have limited mental capacity and can’t really carry on an extended dialog.

2 Likes

I’ve been through it all no bot bounce backs you name it.

1 Like

I like moderators … before

1 Like

No bots New things Words w/ Adults and everything they swear I’m they kid.

1 Like

Cheers. Just because I’m going through that right now wondering the same thing thinking friends and family.

1 Like

Suicide doors closes for sides :heavy_check_mark::white_check_mark:

1 Like

@chatgpt?

3 Likes

Worst bot I’ve ever seen :rofl:

5 Likes

Here’s a challenge, Make a Post the Makes Sense to the members on the board. Then I’ll welcome you with open arms.

5 Likes

Do you go to Vegaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! Mike?

Bookies won’t touch those odds.

4 Likes

5 to 1,000,000,000,000 parlay each word for another 5 to 1,000,000,000

2 Likes

Ceasefire you are a man act like it and if you want to be in the community make sense of what you are saying I can’t spell and everyone seems to be able to understand me and I suck so grow up and say something that makes sense peace :v:t5: Bobby Jean sir :us::chile::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::popcorn::beer::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sunflower::bangbang:

1 Like