Car enthusiasts?

I have been into old cars and motorcycles all of my life. I still have a 1935 Ford Two door flat back sedan Hot Rod, 2 each Polaris Slingshots, and of course the token Harley parked in the playroom. The last Corvette that I had was a 1967 coupe the I had for 26 years.

4 Likes

the slant six - i had the scamp (monkey ■■■■ brown of course)

3 Likes

Found an old picture of my 1500. 3/5 drop and all. I miss this one.

5 Likes

1969 GRAND TORINO GT WITH A 351 CLEVELAND

9 Likes

That’s a beauty!

saab-900

Sure wasn’t the fastest on the road but it was fun to drive and awesome in the snow. She’d pull through 9 inches like it was nothin!

7 Likes

That brings back some memories! My cousin had one with the 351 Cleveland 4 barrel when we were in collage. Unfortunately, he rolled it 3-1/2 times one night, fortunately he was not injured too bad. Even though the windows were rolled (not let) up, every text book that was in the back seat somehow ended up outside the car.

1 Like

I love cars much more than guns. My first car. Had it 45+ years.

12 Likes

Chevy-- The Heartbeat of America!
Beautiful SS, great color!

1 Like

Welcome to the family brother! Beautiful car! I had the pleasure of restoring one a few years ago.

1 Like

@Jim67, welcome to the community. That is one cool car!

With practically every event cancelled this year, took the time to do a firewall forward restoration. Suffering from a bad case of cruising withdrawal.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Same here @Liberty4IL, missing the cruise ins and shows this year. Welcome to the community brother.

1 Like

Yup on missing the car shows. I’m in Southern Illinois. The Street Machine Nationals is a huge draw. It has been cancelled this year. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Same with Good Guys

2 Likes

I have a pre- E36 M3, BMW 3 series that was the top of the line 3 series they were making that year, and I’m about to slap a LM7 into it :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Stock LM7, or a little upgrade here and there?

1 Like

So it may or may not be getting stroked, bored, cammed, and maybe blown😅

2 Likes