Candidate Newsom comes clean on his intentions

Wasn’t this idiot almost removed from office early in a recall vote? Without even being able to define what an “assault rifle” is he wants to write it into our constitution that they’re banned forever. People are voting for this dingbat, folks. It’s real. Be ready for more of him and Beto and Brandon.

12 Likes

More traction in this thread.

6 Likes

The 28th Amendment will, at some point, replace/remove the 2nd Amendment, and it’s back to 27 Amendments, making the 28th Amendment the NEW 2nd Amendment to have it open for future control to take away and completely BAN ALL firearms from American citizens, AND it still WILL NOT stop criminals from killing using illegally obtained firearms. This clown wants to make SHEEP out of EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US. 28th Amendment is a TRAP being setup for BAIT to GET RID OF THE 2nd Amendment!

9 Likes

29th Amendment,
California will revert back to previous Owner.

9 Likes

Zombies no longer look for brains

4 Likes

GOOD! they’d STARVE!

2 Likes

I was calling Grusome a zombie

3 Likes

Well he clearly never found a brain!

3 Likes

What I don’t understand is what goes on in the mind of people who keep voting for candidates that want to strip innocent law abiding people of any ability to defend themselves. These politicians convince otherwise intelligent people that by banning firearms in general that they will be safer for it. That if all law abiding gun owners willingly turn over their guns to the government that all these guns will be destroyed? Don’t otherwise intelligent people think that if the people charged with destroying these guns figure out that they can instead sell these guns on the street for $500, $1000, maybe $2000 that they will do that instead, and payoff anyone in the way? Money talks more so today than any other time in history. In my lifetime anyway. I just don’t get it. Thugs will get guns anyway, even if my theory is wrong.

I think I’ll vote for candidates like gruesome and bribem, because they say that taking legal firearms off the street will keep me safer. Even though I know thugs will always be armed and I’ll be a sitting duck (sarcasm).

I guess liberals HAVE to vote democrat no matter what. They are not allowed to use their brains or they risk being cancelled.

Maybe more “common sense gun laws” will work (more sarcasm).

Just my opinion ------

6 Likes

Now that’s funny right thar, don’t care who you are

4 Likes

Unfortunately most people don’t care when rights they don’t like or don’t particularly care about are taken away from others. Especially when those “others” are lumped into the various us vs them groups perpetually being created by those seeking to gain from the division. It’s only when the rights they care about are threatened that most people get upset. Then they wonder why no one else will support and protect their rights.

I think we all need to do a better job protecting everyone’s rights whether we like them or not.

7 Likes

This will never pass. There are over 25 States that are constitutional carry now. They simply don’t have the votes. It is dangerous that an elected official would try and change an enshrined God given right found in the Bill of Rights. They forget that the Bill of Rights don’t give us our rights. It limits what Government can do and to remind Government that these are inalienable rights which they cannot take away.

It is too bad that CA is full of liberal children living in the large cities which throws off the representation of those of us in the more rural areas. If these idiots want this then let’s allow States to venture out on their own so they can continue to live like the founders envisioned and not slaves to a elite class of law givers.

6 Likes

USCCA says here are 27 state that are Constitutional Carry now.

4 Likes

Yep, that is why I said over 25. I couldn’t remember if it was 26 or 27.

Christopher “Doc” Mumma

2 Likes

And this will be just as effective on stopping the criminals as the massive failures in CA to deny our rights are today.

3 Likes

Only trying to be helpful and give accurate information.

Peace brother

1 Like

I appreciate you putting out the correct number. I couldn’t remember if it was 26 or 27 and I didn’t want to put out the wrong number.

2 Likes

Why is this idiot still in office? This is the stupidest mockery of common sense I’ve ever seen. What a maroon, as bugs bunny would say!

4 Likes

Um… California?

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Yep! Pretty much sums it up!

1 Like