Can you say President Harris

I hope that we don’t say President Harris.

2 Likes

:nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:
There are no emojis that truly express my disgust of this concept.
I know it’s a repeat from July 25 but…

5 Likes

Florida Governor, DeSantis signed an Anti-Vax bill in Brandon, FL. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :rofl:
Perish the thought on harris. :scream:

4 Likes

It was actually a lobotomy, just looked like a colonoscopy. Physical aberration prevalent amongst our so called leaders in the DNC.

3 Likes

Let’s Go Brandon!

5 Likes

Not without gagging.

2 Likes

You are all missing the big picture

Pelosi, pushed the presidential amendment on fitness. Knowing Brandon wouldn’t make the term and that the head nurse,Harris, would be run out on a rail. Who, who is next in line?

BIG PICTURE

3 Likes

You noticed that, huh?

3 Likes

Did you not? :joy:. Opinion, conspiracy theory, perhaps. At least it’s plausible.

1 Like

Have to ask, what happens with a president with a 36% approval rating is replaced with a vice president with a 28% approval rating?

3 Likes

I think that’s where the rail comes in. :joy:

3 Likes

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

3 Likes

Good thing we have Joe. I really enjoy them skipping over American car company Tesla, over and over. Maybe we can use these.

3 Likes

Here’s what’s going to happen…

They’ll get rid of Harris, using some made up reason. Then they’ll appoint Michelle Obama VP, then Biden will resign.

Wait for it.

2 Likes

I am much more scared of Harris than Biden, and far more scared of Pelosi than nearly anyone. Jill nedds to squeeze 3 more years out of Joe.

3 Likes

Hopefully they’ll keep her. Maybe Pelosi will be carrying the bags…

3 Likes

Americans move to Mexico to improve their “Quality of Life”. Can’t go to Canada for that anymore.

1 Like

Darn. I was going to say that!

1 Like

That’s not hard to figure out. The “Ship of State” gets bounced off of a bigger iceberg- over and over again.

1 Like

Ms. Kackles isn’t smart enough to garner any kind of coalition.

1 Like