Can you say President Harris

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ronny-jackson-former-white-house-doctor-predicts-biden-will-resign/ar-AAMy3Hn?li=BBnb7Kz

If in fact this does happen the Second Amendment is in for a real fight. Vice President Harris is about as anti-gun as they get:

“As president, I will take executive action to:
→Revoke the licenses of gun manufacturers & dealers that break the law
→Require anyone who sells more than 5 guns/yr to run a background check on all gun sales
→Ban the importation of AR-15-style assault weapons”

1 Like

:nauseated_face: :face_vomiting: :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting: :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

Guess most of us here knew Biden’s time was short from day one. Just a puppet for someone else to pull the strings.

11 Likes

Borrowing a line from the whiny left…“not my president”…

6 Likes

Biden and Harris are two of a kind that couldn’t beat high card. Even referring to these losers as dumb and dumber is giving them way too much credit.

4 Likes

I would not want to dip into that alternate reality. :scream:

6 Likes

But they are uncanny at messing up our nation. That is the scary part…if you scare.

7 Likes

NO!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::-1::-1::-1::-1:Can’t even begin to say it

4 Likes

Lets break that down.
-Manufacturers breaking the law amounts to about zero. Similar for FFLs.
-selling more than 5 guns per year is exceedingly rare for the vast majority of non-FFL holding individuals. Usually it’s trading in AT an FFL.
-How many companies are actually importing AR-15s? Three?

While I absolutely think she’d make a terrible President (there are zero Dems and very few GOP i think would make a good Pres) , these statements amount to nothing but pandering to a voter base that is as ignorant as they come about firearms.

9 Likes

I don’t think she’s pulling the string’s, it goes deeper than that I think. :us: :us: :us:

7 Likes

No, no not scared. Just saddened. :cry: And angry.

5 Likes

The vast majority of Dems didn’t want Harris to be President either. She dropped out of the race early because she was getting hammered for her horrible civil rights record. But the big money string pullers behind the curtain were all for her. Looks like they will get their choice of puppets again:(

6 Likes

Interesting to think about us having a President, who dropped out of the primary with less than 3% of the vote, not even 3% of libs wanted her as President !

6 Likes

Can I? Yes. Will I? No.

6 Likes

They wanted a woman president so they knew Biden wouldn’t last & presto change o. Wishes fulfilled…

2 Likes

If there is any change in the oval office, my guess would be that it doesn’t take place until after January 20th of 2023 ( that would still allow VP Harris to run for two terms after completing President Biden’s term). This makes supporting pro 2A representatives in the House and Senate extremely important in 2022.

4 Likes

Nancy pushed the amendment for fitness of president. Not for trump but Mr. Biden. Kamala is as dirty as the day is long. She will be done in six months. Who’s next. I’ll bet you a box of 9mm 115gr. Practice ammo.

This has been the plan since the primaries.

3 Likes

In 2016, after Trump won, all the Dems lined up and claimed that the elections were fixed and the voting machines were easily hacked and the results cannot be trusted. In 2020, the Republicans made the same claims, with evidence and witnesses, and the Dems were all “no,no. Nothing to see here”. Now, the Dems are contesting all the states that are performing audits. Seems to me that, if there’s nothing to hide, they would welcome the audits. I still wonder about how many of the “drop boxes” supplied by Zuckerburg were put in place already half full of ballots. But that’s just me.

If the “For The People Act” passes without voter ID and proof of residence required, will that let Vladimir Putin an Xi vote in the next election? They’ll have to vote absentee, though…

4 Likes

I personally think that what “they” want is candidates with lots of skeletons in their closets with enough of a thin veneer of public acceptability to push through the primaries. That way when the candidates become President they can be more easily convinced to tow the line and give the string pullers what they want. That to me is the only logical explanation for the last couple of decades worth of final candidates.

Harris’ veneer was so incredibly thin it evaporated at the start of the process. So they pulled her from the spotlight, applied some touch up paint, and stuffed her down our throats.

2 Likes

PeePaw Biden hasn’t been sentient since he took the oath of office. The centrism he promised is nowhere to be found. To think he, or Kamala, are running the country is foolish. They’re both marionettes controlled by deep state puppet masters. So yes, I can say “President Harris,” but not with a straight face or without bile welling up in my throat.

4 Likes