Can you count on your partner for. Back up?

Do you have a . Plan . We your mate if you have to defend your self ?

2 Likes

When I’m out with my wife I’m usually the only one carrying. Having said that, she’s got a great 6th sense and is very observant, so I depend on her eyes as much as mine.

At home, if there was a home invasion at night, we’d both be ready to shoot to survive if needed. We do have a plan for that.

4 Likes

Always count on yourself only. I can use partners help, but without proper and constant training it is gonna be a mess.
I can count on partner’s skills because I know them, but cannot predict partner’s reactions.

4 Likes

me and the wife do constant training with both long guns and hand guns, we train for out in public and at home so we do have good plans.

4 Likes

We do but for the most part it’s communications. “Watch that one” Where did she go?" “Why are they standing there?” “Trade me sides” kind of stuff. We’ve talked and trained in the gym about get away tactics. R knows, if it goes hand to hand to take several steps back and watch for and warn me about others joining the attack. She also has an LCR in her purse so she can defend herself if the time comes.

3 Likes

Yes, mine is a Cane Corso that needs no prompting when it’s time to get busy.

6 Likes

I know I can… My wife and I both carry. Also, when we go to a restaurant, we try to find seating where we can see the door, just in case.

4 Likes

That’s great brother stay safe love Bobby Jean :feather::feather::tiger2::statue_of_liberty::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::100::100::100::us::us::us::bangbang::six::toolbox::beer:

1 Like

Practice, practice, practice, to avoid getting hit by friendly fire.

4 Likes

Amen Brother love ya brother sir stay safe :feather::feather::tiger2::statue_of_liberty::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::100::100::100::toolbox::beer::bangbang::us::us::us::bangbang::six::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::parachute:

1 Like

Nope. My wife does not touch my guns and, if she did, it’s unlikely that she could engage with anyone. Guess that’s my job, along with keeping the electronics working and taking out the trash.

2 Likes

My step son and wife can be counted on.Ive got us all ar15 s,12 gauge shotguns,and ten mm. handguns.Ive got tons of ammo…weve trained together…yea I trust them

4 Likes

My wife is a former Army MP and investigator. She is dead lethal with any revolver or an AR. She does not like automatic pistols much but can run them if she needs to. I am very blessed to have her by my side.

7 Likes

It’s just me and my 9lb fluffball of a dog here.

She wouldn’t be more than a distraction to anyone looking to cause trouble, but if they hurt her, that would be their end.

7 Likes

To put it simply. We have a plan.

7 Likes

That’s is back up brother SHE HAS YOUR SIX GRATE LADY BROTHER SIR LOVE BOBBY JEAN AND MY DEBBIE ANN AND PUPPIES SIR :tiger2::feather::feather::us::us::us::beer:JUST FOR YOU BROTHER SHEAR WITH YOU SWEET HEART K​:beer::100::100::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like