As Information, CA SB 2 bans licensed concealed carry from:

1. All Daycare and school grounds
  2. College campuses
  3. Government and judicial buildings
    4.medical facilities
  4. public parks and playgrounds
  5. correctional institutions
  6. public transit
  7. public demonstrations and gatherings (of any type)
  8. athletic and professional sporting facilities
  9. public libraries
    11 amusement parks
  10. zoos and museums
  11. places of worship
  12. banks
  13. polling places
  14. gambling establishments
  15. any place where alcohol is sold or consumed
  16. Private establishments that have not posted signs indicating properly licensed concealed weapons permit holders are allowed.

There have been statements that the law includes 26 sensitive place categories, and I don’t know the other 8 categories at this time. Some have reported that public sidewalks were included, but i have not confirmed that yet.

7 Likes

What a joke. No sign means it’s prohibited, No concealed carry sign means it’s prohibited.
Why doesn’t Newsome just ban CCW’s all together? Pritzker signed an unconstitutional law into affect with help from the two judges he gave contributions to, that would be the courts hearing the lawsuits against his law.

10 Likes

From the looks of things he pretty much did. Theses Anti-2A guys are very very sneaky.

8 Likes

@Les22 Welcome to the community!

5 Likes

Welcome

3 Likes

Because the Supreme Court says they have to issue licenses.

So they will issue [some] licenses [if you pay enough money, wait long enough, get lucky enough to find an available instructor, etc]…the permits just aren’t usable any more.

7 Likes

I don’t understand why the libs haven’t yet put up signs declaring all those areas as “crime free zones.”

Signs and laws prevent crime, right?

10 Likes

What a brilliant idea

2 Likes

Only if the perp can read lol

7 Likes

8 Likes

…and WHAT we don’t burn down buildings, tear down statues, paint the streets, take over neighborhoods, threaten people in power…what are we …wussies or liberals. Who has the real power. It ain’t WE THE PEOPLE!
It’s them, and YOU WILL LISTEN! When the invasion is complete and we’re told to lay down our weapons, what do you think you’re going to do…you’re going to go out on your knees! That’s written correctly.
I’m too old to go out like a lamb!
Every day they take away something, and as long as we ALLOW them, they will ALWAYS win!

9 Likes

Like I’ve said in the past, “I’m closer to the end than the beginning”. I’ll fight for me but I’m really fighting for my grandbabies, the people that will grow up and inherit this mess. Heavens Know, they’ll be asking “What The Duck Were They Thinking to let this get this far…”.

6 Likes

Essentially, he revoked the CCW “permission slips” issued by local government bureaucrats (sheriffs). Two government agencies vying for control over people’s Constitutionally guaranteed right to keep and bear arms. CA has stepped backwards to the days before sheriffs rarely gave “permission slips” to carry concealed.

2 Likes

They want to step backwards, who are we to argue.
Let’s settle some scores…

IMG_4430

Let’s do it their way! Yippee ki yay…you know the thing

4 Likes

They know how to vote.

3 Likes

2 Likes

They don’t have to Brother
That’s being done for them (often)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:comprende? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:No habla?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
No ticki No shirty! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

adonde nosotros vamos uno nosotros ir todo!!!
Nessun passo sul serpente

4 Likes

OK! (corral) Lets!

3 Likes

IMG_2021

3 Likes

My USCCA coverage is not impacted. That’s all that matters to me at this time.

5 Likes