CA Assembly Bill No. 173

5 Likes

I am so so glad and blessed that I do not live in that communist state.

6 Likes

I think NY and NJ are actually tying CA for first place. They seem to create new laws every day the Sun is shining

5 Likes

It’s hard to say, but I think NJ/NY are worse. For example, you can’t even get a handgun in those states without a permit first, which they may not even give you, and that’s just for possession.

When my family member moved to NJ they not only literally could not take their gun with them, but couldn’t even legally take their can of pepper spray because it was too big. It’s a little pocket size…nope, too big in NJ

CA actually allows non residents to travel through and to CA with handguns that meet the requirements, aren’t carried loaded on person, etc…NY/NJ you risk felony arrest and prosecution for driving around with an unloaded handgun locked in the trunk

5 Likes

Thank you Governor Cox.

1 Like

Here we go again:

to any other nonprofit bona fide research institution accredited by the United States Department of Education or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation, as specified, for the study of the prevention of violence.”

It’s for profit.
And if you’re paying attention, most “nonprofits” who suck at government t!t$ heavily lean left.
So, 2A crowd shouldn’t trust them.

3 Likes

If you want to read a terrifying example of how bad NJ is, read Brian Aitken’s book, The Blue Tent Sky: How the Left’s War on Guns Cost Me My Son and My Freedom (2014).

In a nutshell, Brian moved to NJ from Colorado with guns he legally purchased and possessed, and upon arriving in NJ contacted LE for advice on what to do with his firearms. He ended up in prison and only got out after his sentence was commuted. But he remains a felon to this day and as such lost custody of his child.

5 Likes