BREAKING: Virginia Democrat Governor Ralph Northam To Declare Emergency Banning All Guns From State Capitol Grounds For Upcoming Protests

3 Likes

Iā€™m embarrassed as an American that entire Northam governorship and legislature were purchased by the Bloomberg cult followers and are puppets for their little man.

4 Likes

What do you think of Bloomberg as a Presidential candidate?

2 Likes

@Dawn Dawn, Oh I cannot say on here what I think about the little man. You would put me on suspension forever Happy Humpday Dawn

6 Likes

I was kind of thinking that your response would be along those lines, @Robert8. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Dawn You know me well Dawn because I would love to open up but canā€™t :flushed:

1 Like

Iā€™ll bite. Bloomberg is an elitist that believes his billions entitle him to tell others how to live. He told New Yorkers what to eat and drink. Now, he wants to dictate his bad policies to the nation.

5 Likes

My friend from Mortuary college is a New Yorker but now in CT, Hartford CT and says lots of bad bad things about him but theyā€™re both Jewish so itā€™s fine for him.
I have lots worse opinions about him than what youā€™re talking about Chet but not here and honestly truthfully heā€™s not going to be nominated with those cellar level percentages

1 Like

Dawn/Allā€“this needs to be a rally point for everyoneā€“Bloomberg has proven (again) that he is more facist than anything. He tried to ban large sodas in NY. He is the most anti gun politician in recent historyā€“and worse, he provides more political funding for anti gun legislation and elections than any organization. He outspent the NRA almost 10 to 1 in Virginia in the last election there. He will do whatever it takes to get his agenda implemented. It wonā€™t be enough for him to ban weaponsā€“he will confiscate. Iā€™m not being an alarmist. Bloomberg institued stop and frisk policy for his police forceā€“no probable cause. His defenseā€“it lowers crime. This ā€˜end justifies the meansā€™ mentality, when applied to gun ownershipā€“will mean no gun ownership in the long term. He is the worst thing possible for gun rights in our country.

5 Likes

That one made me laugh. Ban the large soda, but people can buy as many sodas as they want ā€¦ it really didnā€™t make sense to me. (Speaking as a ā€œrecovering soda junkieā€ I would have just bought a second soda or a two liter bottle instead.)

3 Likes

Heā€™s what I consider a wolf in sheepā€™s clothing. The ad heā€™s running here is about healthcare, but most of us here in my area know what heā€™s all about.

4 Likes

Iā€™m asking the question seriously I wonder what would happen if 50,000 lawful legal gun owners would show up on the lawn of the capital during the event with their guns

4 Likes

I wonder how much they owe if they donā€™t pass this rubbish. Also wonder how much backlash they can handle from the people before they decide to back off.

3 Likes

Itā€™s happening now and the governor is planning on banning guns. Virginia gun laws: Northam to ban guns at Richmond rally, lobby day
Hmm. At what point do the sleepy Americans wake up and do the math and realize that these folks will do whatever it takes to destroy the 2A? I am concerned that not enough people care to stop this.

2 Likes

I think he will be beatable. Napolean a lot of money and megalomania. I donā€™t think Joe six pack will be down with him trying to control their lives.

3 Likes

You & me both @Robert8 lol

3 Likes

Not exactly answering what I think of him as a Presidential Candidate.

Has anyone else watched him speak? As in watched his body language. I watch and I hear sound, but I never see his mouth move. It looks like his entire face doesnā€™t move. Itā€™s kind of unnerving. I was watching a video of him after the White Settlement Church shooting with the sound down and I did not see his face move at all.

I am not making fun of him, this is a serious note, from me.

I donā€™t think I have ever seen him even look remotely comfortable in front of the camera.

Presidential Candidate, I think he is going to run, get some delegates that he can use as leverage, and then start bargaining with the front-runners so he can use his delegates as leverage to push one of his agendas.

Has he even been in a debate? I havenā€™t seen or heard of any he was in.

I would say other things but I am sure anyone who has read this forum knows my personal feelings about him and his bought and paid for MDA and Everytown coalition. Just goes to prove if you have money can buy attention, power even. But you canā€™t buy grace, class, heart or other recognizably redeemable emotions.

I sort of feel sorry for him, when he was talking about the White Settlement Church shooting, he couldnā€™t even acknowledge the good that was done. Thatā€™s got to be a strange place to come from.

1 Like

If they did showup, Northam would learn what a joke ā€œgun free zonesā€ are. Maybe they could give the Capitol Police the day off, so he would be as safe behind his ā€œgun free zoneā€ as any school student?

3 Likes

I donā€™t care if they fail in the process. They need to do what it takes to get a recall vote and as much voter registration done as possible now.

2 Likes

I keep seeing screen caps of Virginia state of emergency laws basically saying the governor cannot limit citizens rights to own and carry firearms during a state of emergency. If thatā€™s true, his ban means absolutely nothing.

Iā€™m starting to feel like Virginia Dems are trying to escalate things deliberately.

3 Likes