Big thanks to the first 50 commenters on the USCCA Community

You all humble me! This Community has started off so well because of YOU! I am here as a facilitator and invite amazing people with the passion and respect for self-defense that is a wonderful common denominator to us all.

Thank you for being so committed to the vision and respect level of this new Community! I know you will all guard the culture you have created here as it grows and flourishes - because of the culture you’ve created!

3 Likes

Thank you for all the ideas and information. Learning all the time.

3 Likes

This would be a great time for you to invite your family and friends who would be interested in the conversations we’re having here!

If you’ve got a huge list (more than 15) let me know and I can send a special invite from me! Or if you’d like me to specially invite someone, please PM me and I’ll invite them personally.

Otherwise, please just share the link with them and let them know they can visit and comment without being a USCCA member. They can create a free account to comment if they’re not a USCCA member.

Here’s the handy dandy link for you: https://community.usconcealedcarry.com/

1 Like

Been nice to have a community that is helpful and offers new ideas and thought processes. A truly great resource.

Thank you @Dawn

2 Likes

Thanks for the invite, its a great place to learn and meet new people

3 Likes

Glad to have you here, @Greg! There’s a new category that’s divided by region of the country - that may be useful to find people in your region/state as the Community grows.

1 Like

This should be a fantastic forum with productive input from well versed individuals as well as “newbies”. A place to learn, share and continue to develop our education in self defense and firearms issues.
GLAD TO BE A PART OF THIS FORUM.

5 Likes

Can’t believe I was one of the first 50.

Thank you Dawn and everyone at USCCA for starting this.

2 Likes

Thanks @Dawn and USCCA for getting the community going!

2 Likes

Thank you very much

2 Likes

Thanks for the invitation! I’m here in the Bluegrass of Kentucky. I’ve been CCW for approximately 6 years, been using guns for hunting since I was 10. Looking forward to participating in this community - thank you for the invite, @Dawn!

Randy

3 Likes

Welcome @RandyTheHack!

1 Like

Thanks for the invitation to a new community. I was fortunate enough to be raised around guns most of my life and have learned a lot of others about both hunting and self protection. I look forward to reading about others. I may live in California where gun owners have to walk a tight rope with their fellow citizens but still at this point have the freedom of having a CCW.

3 Likes

Welcome @Robert5! I’m so glad to see you here! Please jump in and check out the different conversations going on throughout the Community!

1 Like

@Robert5, that sounds a lot better than here in New Jersey. We don’t have a VALID REASON to get a CCW unless we have been shot at or dead. :frowning_face: I need to find a 2A friendly state to move to.

1 Like

It’s been a while since I have been on here. Thank you for the invite Dawn.

3 Likes

The more the merrier!

1 Like

I love being here and it is more than a learning experience, I grow everyday. Thank You!

2 Likes

Glad to see you back, @Lakerfan34! There’s a bunch of new conversations to check out! Hope you’re doing well!

3 Likes

Sorry I haven’t been on in a while

3 Likes