Biden speaks to ATF......pistol braces and 80% lowers

Ok, so Biden has not been certified as the President yet. No matter how many times big media says it, yet he spoke with the ATF. The word through the grapevine is the top concern is pistol braces and 80% lowers. Not even certified yet here we are.

If you haven’t subscribed to Guns and Gadgets on youtube, I suggest you do. This guy is awesome and stays up to date on all 2a legal matters.

Here is an article as well.

We need to stay diligent about our 2a rights. The theories are true, and with what we are seeing lately with the ATF, I wouldn’t be surprised if there is more in the works if Biden actually does win the election.

6 Likes

This is what I do not understand’ all these Dems voted for him/her, what do they think will happen? They don’t think!!
It will happen but the won’t get my guns at all,
Right now today it’s Biden taken the White House, but trump is trying to hang in their NOT GIVING IN as Biden TV adds Say Trump needs to realize and give up the White House ! Trump has till Jan? To give up to Biden? Is that right? ASKING? Ga, is going to go to a recount as of yesterday’s News (Nov 11th 2020) I can not understand how we( gun ppl, our rights 1776) will be taken away… Trump told all of us this will happen… A communists State governed by 1 person, ( as like N.Korea) These Dems do not understand what they’ve done to us & to themselves… it’s a pure shame of what will take place…

4 Likes

I agree with the Ammoland article. Trump should fire all these people before he leaves office. Even if he somehow manages to overturn the election (highly unlikely, IMO) he should still fire them all.

Having an agency that on a whim, can subjectively make millions of gun owners felons is a truly disastrous situation.

3 Likes

This comes as a surprise … to absolutely nobody. At this point our only hope lies with a Supreme Court that has, unfortunately, avoided 2A discussions as if they were Covid-laden. Reagan opined that freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. Truer words were never spoken.

6 Likes

This kamaltoe biden admin scares the shit out of me… I don’t want to lose my freedom. I don’t wanna sell out to china, or start speaking russian because putin decides to buy America and biden sells it to him

2 Likes