Biden has apparently come down with Covid-19

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrFCEjGTphmcQQALCdXNyoA;_ylu=Y29sbwNiZjEEcG9zAzEEdnRpZAMEc2VjA3Nj/RV=2/RE=1722467270/RO=10/RU=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.yahoo.com%2Fnews%2Fpresident-joe-biden-81-tests-221206465.html%3Ffr%3Dsycsrp_catchall/RK=2/RS=cJAXVCZCmjwjOxzaorS1uclWeho-

I wonder if they gave it to him or did he contract it naturally? Seems like he would have all his vaccinations. Is this how they plan to replace him? So many questions and so little time.

10 Likes

It was in the ice cream. :wink:

11 Likes

Call me nuts, but, LETS GO BRANDON! He can beat this COVID thingy.

9 Likes

I’d really like to have another debate and then go to another interview with a news guy then go to another campaign rally BUT, I got the damn VID, Again so…

10 Likes

Let’s not summon the spectre of a Kamala Harris Presidency. I want Joe to be just fine until Donald J. Trump’s inauguration as the 47th POTUS.

16 Likes

His body double can stand in for him. :grinning:

8 Likes

But if he drops out now, anyone can be nominated at the Democratic Convention. I guess they will up their viewer count and nominate who they really want if he does. Kamala could be president for a few months but I cannot see her getting the nomination. They definitely want someone else.

5 Likes

You’ve been paying attention!

6 Likes

So what happens if Joe drops out and they have to nominate somebody else at their convention … when it comes to Ohio?

4 Likes

Legally, they missed the deadline. Of course, legality is of no concern to them.

10 Likes

Probably wasn’t wearing his mask and listening to his doctors orders

7 Likes

I hear Hillary is bringing him Flowers and Jenni’s tomorrow… film @ 11. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:Bohica Joey! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

And a scratch-n-sniff Teen Beat magazine

10 Likes

Is that where they are telling Biden it’s at? That’s one way to get him out I guess.

4 Likes

Good one!

4 Likes

In the words/song of Willy Nelson and family it’s all BULlSH!T

3 Likes

At least he doesn’t have to worry about brain freeze.

9 Likes

Yes they can nominate whomever but therr is $97,000,000 in election fundraising that can only be used by Biden or Kamala. That doesn’t mean they can’t find a big donor willing to go all in like Elon Musk did for Trump. But the cash in hand, earmarked by the FEC, weighs in their decision making.

I’ve said for a while now that I expect some DNC shadiness to come to play against Biden/Harris as a ticket but they are starting to run up on a timing issue if they don’t sh*t hot or get off the pot and make a move soon.

I don’t think Biden can win, and I think when the VP debate happens that Kamala is going to get her lunch money :moneybag: taken by Vance. So I think it’s Trump’s election to lose because J.D. Vance polls really well in the Midwest where several of those crucial Battleground states are. Add in that I think the strategy to blame all the errors on the recent assassination attempt on locals in Pennsylvania, rather than the Secret Service, is going to piss off residents of Pa. that Trump will pick up that state as well. So he has a very clear path to victory.

It’s going to get real very soon

8 Likes

Rhetorical Question: What are the chances that the left allows a peaceful transition of power from Joe to Donald?
Zero? Less than Zero?

9 Likes

Not sure why you made it rhetorical. I fully expect a peaceful transition. Five minutes after that and for the next four years will be quite a different story.

4 Likes