Biden has apparently come down with Covid-19

Covid-19 ? NO MASK, Secret Service agents helping him out of the “Beast” up close and personal with no masks! I guess they are now contaminated.
Plus, I guess the numerous shots and boosters worked :rofl:

8 Likes

Thank God he got all his shots or he might catch covid… wait…

Are you telling me the shots didn’t work???

Thank God the polio vaccinine isn’t as effective as the miracle Covid vaccine or we’d all be in Iron lungs.

And yeah, I think this is the start of the democrats’ great replacement process.

8 Likes

Well the riots at least will be "peaceful " :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

7 Likes

When he said he’d drop out if his doctor recommended it, then he gets the fauci flu. I think that they might have offered enough money finally for him to bow out.

7 Likes

Y’ALL are paying attention now! :100:

5 Likes

It’s off and running, Biden’s official “medical condition” has arrived. One way or another, it’s looking more and more like Dem leadership will force him out. Anyone read of the horrendous call he had with Dem leadership where he berated a bronze star vet?

4 Likes
2 Likes

I thought that was how he got syphilis. :rofl:

6 Likes

Too old for him.

6 Likes

She makes me sick. My natural immunity works well - not watching MSNBC. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

When I was reading this I wondered if my natural immunity would ever work against her :poop:.

6 Likes

I’m not sure how many vac’s he has had…but they don’t seem to fit the narrative…remember we all had to drop everything and get in line for the Jab… the must have been giving him the wrong boosters.

6 Likes

I tried watching this but I suddenly had to :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

you’re absolutely killing me @Karacal ! :joy: :rofl:

6 Likes

I TOLD him it was a good one!

5 Likes

Biowarefare style assassination attempt. Wait for the fist pump and photo…

4 Likes

Only the latest excuse for why Bite me can’t walk up the small stairs at the back of the airplane.

4 Likes

@Jonathon23 Welcome to the community, Resident Joke BiteMe listens to his doctors through one ear, BUT out the other. :laughing: He’s an airhead! Put an ice cream cone in front of him :stuck_out_tongue: :yum: :older_man: He’ll listen! But only until he finishes his ice cream cone. :laughing:

2 Likes

@Wilfred5 Welcome to the community! Surely, he’s had all his vac’s, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: The Debate showed its effectiveness!! :rofl: :rofl: :older_man: Brain fog! :laughing:

1 Like

It’s starting to look like Kamala Harris is the choice for the DNC to run for POTUS. In recent polls Harris the candidate of choice for Democrats @ 79% among Democrats polled.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4779366-kamala-harris-joe-biden-withdraw-2024-survey/

That’s a horrifying thought.:point_up:

Down here is encouraging :point_down:

https://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/media/4781466-trump-rnc-dnc-comparison/

2 Likes