Argg COVID got me

Sorry for the late reply is and ty for them, looking like I’m going to be victorious over said virus but I’ve had me butt kicked, down but not out. On top of having lupus and a 2nd new clot last month it’s been busy but first day home from the hospital I did do through 100 rounds of 10mm thru my 1911, felt good to be active again but sure had sore forearms the next day… outta shape but above ground:-) Peace

8 Likes

Glad you are putting rounds down range and not pushing up daisies!:slightly_smiling_face:

I know several people who got their butts kicked by Covid especially those that had preexisting conditions. Have an otherwise healthy neighbor right now who is dealing with heart issues after a recent bought of Covid. He was fully vaccinated and boostered so not sure if there is anything you can do to avoid it.

Hope you are back up to full speed soon!

6 Likes

Nice to hear. Relax, rest, get better, then 10mm down range…

5 Likes

Ditto, brother in arms. Be well. :sneezing_face:

3 Likes

I will be praying for you brother @Bruno for supernatural healing and that you get better in the name of Jesus.

4 Likes

Good luck getting well

3 Likes

Johnnyq60 I have had A bumpie ride but. Like with any std. I Just will Not Go away love ya all thank you for your service Bobby Jean :feather::feather:

2 Likes

I pray for a supernatural healing brother and God bless you.

3 Likes