Best gun belt

What gun belt is best

3 Likes

…there’s never a best of anything.

4 Likes

Very good question… I have tried a LOT of gun belts. So far, Bigfoot belts https://gunbelts.com/gun-belt-1-5-wide-leather-with-core-18-oz have worked the best.

I am also trying a new belt from a new belt maker that is working great so far, will make a post when I have worn it longer.

Good luck, like holsters, everyone likes different stuff. I think a good gun belt is the key.

2 Likes

@Michieul - you’re going to need to provide us with a little to go on. What have you tried? How do you carry? What do you carry?

3 Likes

Welcome to the family and hope you stay with us awhile. I wear a 511 belt because it works for me but there are a lot of good gun belts out there which I need to try. I also wear thick leather belts that work for me. What you mount your gun and your equipment on is very important. It needs to be sturdy.

2 Likes

Hanks gunner belt! They have a good collection of belts, good and sturdy, thick leather and easy to operate buckle for when you have to really go!!! I absolutely love these belts and I am going to order a couple more. Check them out!

2 Likes

Carry ruger p89 Owb alien holster, I have been through leather sag and stretch. I just ordered 2 nexbelts to try

2 Likes

Of course KORE is the best… we have spoken about it already, haven’t we? :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Check out this thread, @Michieul:

Friday Favorite: Gun Belt?

What specific needs/questions do you have?

5 Likes

I don’t typically have to worry about metal detectors so i like my steel core Bigfoot Gun Belts. The steel core prevents sagging and stretching, keeps the firearm from pulling one section of my belt down and evenly distributes the weight of everything i keep on my belt.

You may not think of it, but keeping that weight evenly distributed is a real back and hip saver!

1 Like

There are many options. Best to stay away from anything light and flimsy that doesn’t support weight. Have in mind carrying something, a spare mag, and maybe a flashlight/knife adds on a few pounds. There’s leather options and nylon ones, from casual to super tactical looking. It’s worth spending a few extra dollars for a quality one instead of a bargain belt.

For nylon I like Nexbelt.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family brother and god bless you.

2 Likes

Thank you and God bless you and your family!!

1 Like

I like Hanks Belts .They make them for fat people.Welcome hope you learn,and laff while on here.

3 Likes

Lol might be the right one I’m little guy

1 Like

Kore.
I have worn many many belts. Kore is the perfect belt in my opinion.
you can loosen and tighten it with a rachet system that is far more adjustable than a regular belt, and it looks great and holds up great too.
My 5.11 looks ratty after using it regularly. It’s frayed, etc. Not the Kore. At least not yet. :slight_smile:

3 Likes