Best Father's Day Gift?

What is your favorite gift to give for Father’s day?

• Tie
  • Ammo
  • Handmade gifts
  • Range Time
  • Grill/grilling equipment

0 voters

What is the best gift you’ve gotten for Father’s Day?

3 Likes

Unfortunately fond memories is all I get to give.

4 Likes

Definitely Ammo, answer to second ? Ammo lol.

2 Likes

Sometimes words are the best gift… I know I’m still needed.

IMG_dad

5 Likes

The best gift I’ve ever gotten, was a little Marlin 795 rifle. It’s not an expensive gun, but it is a tack driver. The year I got it, I used it to start teaching my son gun safety. He was almost 5 then.

4 Likes

I have gotten a pistol from my wife

5 Likes

Dude… are you Her Father? :flushed: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Handmade cards and a call are always my favorite. And ammo, not a requirement, but ammo is good as well.

4 Likes

Making memories is always a great gift, @DBrogue!

2 Likes

Not making just remembering, but I do still get to make new ones with my kids

4 Likes

Every year my wife makes Fathers Day special. The best gift is always breakfast in bed delivered by a beautiful woman wearing a huge smile.

6 Likes

I have only memories of my Dad and those are precious. Spending time with my family! Last night my wife brought me full red rose from her flowers, one of our first full roses.!

6 Likes

All I asked for was a chance to sleep in.
I’ll probably get a tie, instead.
But if it makes my kids smile, it’s worth it.

4 Likes

I have always told my kids that something made by your hands and heart are items that have unfathomable value and can not be purchased at the store. Items that I have made is a gift of me to them, I made a hope chest for my daughter-in-law, a jewelry box for my daughter, and a head board for my sweetie.

6 Likes

As a foodie, home-made food is always the best, whoever makes it. I am noted for my bread, I have made all sorts; from Cinnamon rolls, Easter Bread, sort of like Challah, Irish Brown Bread, Rye, Pumpernickel, even Bagels, to French Baguettes - I love sour dough bread.

4 Likes

Having everyone home is all I want, even if I do all the cooking :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What’s a tie? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A device warn around ones neck. It’s main purpose, is to choke oneself, while wearing an extra layer of clothing as a form of formal fashion. Usually, worn at the request of a wife, boss, Pastor, or in a moment of obligation due to the loss of, or extreme celebration of ones family. Most commonly seen at weddings, graduations, funerals, bar mitzvahs, job interviews, and the serving of he Lord’s Supper by a deacon. As a side note, ties can be used to display ones patriotism, enthusiasm about firearms, backing of law enforcement, and most importantly, tackiness and lack of fashion sense.

4 Likes

Funny,
What’s even funnier is in the past at work I come in contact with lots of youth who HAVE to wear a tie for what I am guessing is the first time and I HAVE to tie it for them. They’ve never worn one before. Most of these kids are in their 20’s.

5 Likes

I didn’t wear a tie in my life, until I became a church deacon. Learned how to tie one from YouTube at the age of 41.

3 Likes