Favorite Gifts Given or Received?

Last year I took my brother’s family to the range for their Christmas present. I was the cool aunt that day!

What was the best self-defense related gift you’ve given or received?

7 Likes

I gave survival stuff and received D-rings for my bag :joy:

3 Likes

My son loved my new Walther PPQ… and I gave it to him :blush:

The best self-defense gift I’ve been given… - FOID card which arrived just on my Birthday :star_struck:

6 Likes

I received the iTarget Pro Laser Training system…and a couple Grunt Style t-shirts.

6 Likes

Lasrx app Sirt pistol and Hickok 45 tshirts for the boys

4 Likes

“Officially” I received some Hot Hands and Hot Toes…can’t have enough of those…

7 Likes

New range bag for 2020!

1 Like

My brand new Kestrel 5500. I see what the big deal is about now. It is easy to use and gives me all I need for an accurate firing solution. My dear wife spoils me rotten with gun stuff.

1 Like

for this years Christmas it is:

Real Avid Gun Tool max

5 Likes

Got my son a 1000 rounds of 9mm ammo and new Walker ears!

5 Likes

The best SD gift I’ve given was an XD subcompact in 9mm to my best friend since high school. She came up just to learn how to shoot and I had bought the pistol as a carry gun. Well between me teaching her and trying the new stick out I discovered it didn’t fit my hand well (too small). Her being a foot shorter than me fit her perfectly and she kept going back to it as her primary choice. Kept her from buying one and kept me from keeping a gun I didn’t like. She got her CCW a month later and carries it all the time.

The best gift I got was a completely unsolicited surprise and is a Real Avid Pistol Tool. Kind of a Swiss Army Knife for 1911 45’s and a host of other guns. It’s just a cool little gizmo!

Cheers,

Craig6

This year! She signed me up and paid for a defensive handgun class for me. I think I’ll get to run and gun. Pretty excited.

2 Likes

Just sent back a pair of Walker ears I bought back in Oct…would only come on intermittently (changed the battery a couple different times). Hoping for better luck with the next pair.

I hope they are not a problem!

1 Like

Well a little elf came by the house while I was working RSO at the range today…

3 Likes