Last minute gift ideas

T-1 day until Christmas and you still have to get a gift for your aunt (uncle/friend/neighbor/sister/someone you like) who is newer to firearms. You don’t have a lot of money to spend or time to shop left…

What are some last-minute gift ideas for those who live the self-defense lifestyle?

4 Likes

Did you know they have an ADULT Red Rider BB Gun??

4 Likes

Some grocery stores have gift cards to local shops like Cabelas and Bass Pro. If you have a CC that gives you points for grocery shopping, they often count these gift card purchases towards your points, too.

4 Likes

Got my wife and son handgun training gift certificates at Mass Firearms in Holliston Ma $39 an hour seems like a good deal… and Zombie targets.

5 Likes

Box of ammo.

5 Likes

That would be an interesting bonus to buy a gun as well - grocery points for buying the gift cards. :thinking:

3 Likes

One of the best things I ever got for myself and now give as a gift is the speed loader:

7 Likes

I’ve never used a loader…
My only pistol mag doesn’t like hollow points

2 Likes

I absolutely love that loader. I would always bark a knuckle trying to get that last round in.

4 Likes

When I was at the range yesterday with my son he was using my loader. I asked him if he had one (thoughts of stocking stuffer dancing in my head).
Tommy: “Yep! A pink one! That way no one will FV@*ing steal it from me.”
Once a Marine, always a Marine. He’s getting edible crayons!

5 Likes

I read this earlier today. https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/local/northern-ky/2019/12/19/a-christmas-story-lawsuit-nky-family-sued-bb-gun-company-sons-eye-injury/4251901002/
Kid gets shot in the eye with an air soft by another kid at a bonfire with weed and alcohol and it’s Daisy’s fault!

2 Likes

@MikeBKY Just get him a ball bearing and leave him in a padded room for an hour. You’ll come back to the bearing broken in half and he will have lost one of them. Yes I’m a Corpsman and I love my Misguided Children to death. :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

On the original topic I just bought a stocking stuffer for the wife. I could have bought her a First Focal Plane rifle scope or the most top shelf Wilson Combat they make but I got her a carat’s worth of diamond stud earnings instead. :woozy_face:

Cheers,

Craig6

4 Likes

That is like the best gift ever!!!

3 Likes

Boxes of Ammo

6 Likes

We did get my son a case of 9mm ammo and a set of Walker’s behind the neck hearing protection w/ Bluetooth and ambient sound amplification.
Don’t tell my wife but they price was better if you bought a pair so there is a set in my range bag too. I couldn’t use them Sunday when I went to the range with my son because he would figure out we got them for him too.

4 Likes

Great call on the loader. Got 2 in last years stocking. Now everyone can reload and I saved my knuckles and thumbprint

4 Likes

Nice to see a normal young couple celebrate the gift of giving… (Warning: PG-13… or 14)

4 Likes

That’d work around here :laughing:

3 Likes

So my wife did it the super easy way. She gave me a Christmas card she and my son signed, with the words “spend 20.00 on whatever ammo” written in it. She gets me.

4 Likes

Dang @TexasEskimo that is like the 5th or 6th time you have made me laugh so hard I cried.

4 Likes