Self-defense items as gifts?

You officially have less than two weeks to get your Christmas shopping done (even less than that if you’re shopping online this year)!

Shopping for like-minded friends and family is a lot easier than shopping for your in-laws who aren’t fans of firearms.

What self-defense or protection items do you give as gifts that even the staunchest anti-firearm relative liked?

Don’t forget to check out the USCCA store for even the pickiest of relatives! A flashlight comes in handy for anyone. And the stainless steel water bottle will be a hit with environmentally conscious family and friends.

Pocket knife

Yeah pocket knife, pepper spray & flashlights. Any advice they ask for…

1 Like

Not to pop anyone’s party balloons but I just don’t see a self-defense item as a Christmas gift.

We also don’t give gift cards, we give personal gifts that MEAN something and everytime you look at it, use it, wear it, you think of the person that gave it to you.

Yes, Yes, yes, I know that would work under my definition (remembering someone) a firearm, knife, etc, but still no. :slight_smile:

1 Like

All I want for Christmas is my rocket launcher, my rocket launcher, my rocket launcher. All I want for Christmas is my rocket launcher so I can blow :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: up and have a Merry Christmas. :exploding_head:

Silly! :slight_smile:

I suppose if you got a gift card for this place it would blow you away! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oooooooooh yeeeeeeaaaaaahhhh!!! I want to drive a tank!!!

1 Like

Knives get my vote. They are utilitarian. They can be ornate. They can even be engraved, for a personal and sentimental touch.

1 Like

Agree. Hard to go wrong with the above. Only issue I had was one year I wanted to send my Niece some pepper spray. Apparently it is illegal in Washington DC. So I would just add check the recipients local laws. There may be restrictions on some items or their design such as blade length on a knife.

1 Like