Favorite Tactical Stocking Stuffer?

We’re back to school. Halloween costumes are all over the stores already. Thanksgiving recipes are on the cover of all of the cooking magazines. Before you know it the Christmas will be upon us! :christmas_tree:

What do you wish to see in your Christmas* stocking this year? What’s your favorite, affordable self-defense stocking stuffer?

*Please fill in the appropriate holiday tradition for your beliefs. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gift card, that way I can choose the item.

2 Likes

https://www.thisiswhyimbroke.com/chocolate-hand-grenade/

2 Likes

Gift cards, and ammo for Christmas at my house.

3 Likes

The problem with stocking stuffer ammo is the stockings keep falling off the mantle. :laughing:
Need sturdier hooks.

Tools for me… cleaning brushes, picks, a multitool. New sights. A tactical flashlight.

1 Like

Ammo and HiViz sights for my Security 9.

But, since we don’t do commercial Christmas in our house, oh well.

3 Likes

I’m with JamesR on this one I might have to Santa myself the AR I want and a case of ammo

2 Likes

4 Likes

@RocketPak oh no… you didn’t… :laughing:

yep. you did.
shopping now. :rofl:

ETA: Camo… just sayin’

or personalized:

1 Like

Extra mags.

1 Like

It could be for any gifting occasion. :slight_smile:

1 Like

In that case, I need to find some really BIG stockings!:wink:

2 Likes

I think we’ve officially entered Christmas-shopping season… or at least that’s what the store decorations tell me :roll_eyes:

Found some cool stocking-stuffer items here:

the pipe cleaners with the bristles in them are cool…

if you’re looking for bigger items I think the old-school cleaning mat is pretty awesome

2 Likes

Just saw these
2nd Amendment Challenge Coin - Second Amendment Coin - Designed by Military Veterans!

1 Like

And this:
Sons Of Liberty “Good Girls Carry Guns”. T-Shirt

It’s almost Thanksgiving - I think the Stocking Stuffer conversation needs a bump :grin:

So I used this yesterday - it’s a Pretty Handy Tool (@Dawn :blush:) … definitely stocking worthy!

3 Likes

I got so tired of challenge coins. EOD didn’t officially get a challenge coins until after I graduated EOD ( 1984). I got so tired of being coined I finally went to PX and bought one but it truly pissed me off being called a liar when the patch and or flash was on my freaking sleeve or chest depending on uniform.

1 Like

I’ve got an AR and a Shotgun on my list for Santa, but I don’t think either will fit in a stocking even if it is tactical.

1 Like

Hang a gun sock as your stocking @Dawn. Then it will fit.

2 Likes