Beretta PX4 storm subcompact iwb holster suggestions

I have a “dad bod” and a Beretta PX4 storm subcompact (9mm) and wear jeans and t-shirt 95% of the time. Im looking to see any CCC (comfortable concealed carry) options. I have a concealment express holster now.

P.S. i love my px4

As a larger man too, pocket carry is the way I go. Having some IWB holsters it’s not anymore time consuming to draw from my pocket then it is trying to draw around my rolls.

I don’t IWB anymore, and I have that same firearm and I use a canted leather OWB just slightly past the 3 o’clock, toward the front and use a cover garment. I haven’t had any issues yet. I do the same with my PX4 in .45ACP.

Crossbreed. I tried IWB off and on over the years and hated it. My wife got a Crossbreed and I tried it out and found it very good. Good enough that I ordered one for me.

1 Like

Ive considered getting the iwb holster off of the beretta website

How long have you been using the crossbreed?

I have had the Crossbreed about 6 months. My wife has had it for a few years. I do not wear it every day as it only works with one pair of pants I have. :smiley:

1 Like

![image|230x500] (upload://tfcEzlWuRa2P6nUcD5Cx4gWsPIf.jpeg)

Sorry I’m late on this. Alien gear it’s comfortable and the shells inter change replace 4 screws and spacers and great fit

Langdon Tactical lists a JM Custom Kydex IWB holster for the PX4, and a PHLster OWB holster for a PX4 with flashlight.

Although LT does not have the IWB in stock, you could check out JM Custom Kydex’s main sight.