Austin Comes Up With Inane 'Gun Surrender' Program. Gun Dealers Have Thoughts

6 Likes

This was worth reading the article! :smiley:

2 Likes

This is what happens when a bunch of silicone valley typed exodus CA and take over a TX community…very sad…

3 Likes

This and other unconstitutional policies, high taxes, traffic, are the reasons we moved out of that stupid city back in 2007. Tip: Move to the country, it’s awesome!

3 Likes

Not really, Austin is a “gimmie” to the liberals. Been that way since I can remember. See a ton of bumper stickers, shirts, etc with “Keep Austin Weird”. Fun place to go… just a bit Weird though. This thread just introduces Austin to the community. I actually like going there.
20200124_213822

1 Like

Austin is an awesome town, but all this has to do with is leftism trying to invade Texas.

Keep in mind this is the same state where a trooper once told me at age 17,
“**Son you’re in TEXAS! You can have a gun!”

1 Like

Randall and Eskimo, sorry for the “stupid” comment. Yes, many people love the hustle and bustle, SXSW, Austin City Limits, The Capital, Zilker Park, the new gun ranges that are popping up, etc. They’re just not for us.

2 Likes

You’re not very wrong. When I lived in Portland everyone took pride in Keep portland weird. Nothing was off limits. Look at it today. It’s a very slippery slope. I personally believe diligence is required everywhere.

2 Likes

Unfortunately. Austin Texas is a little piece of Commiefornia transplanted to Texas. The Governor is having to use State Resources to begin to address the kind of homeless nonsense that Commiefornia can’t seem to get a handle on.

If you want to get rid of a weapon, then sell it to a gun shop. At least the next person that gets their hands on it will pass a minimum back ground check. Plus, you will get some cash.

1 Like