Are you prepared?

I found this while surfing Whatfinger.com and it struck me as a very good primer to all things preparedness. The riots and such not withstanding the hurricanes wild fires and various other maladies that occur nation wide due only to the world spinning around the sun.

7 Pillars

While this is a gun centric forum I think that many that have not considered the events of TX, LA and other states may find benefit from it for overall survival should bad things happen.

Cheers,

Craig6

12 Likes

The 7 Pillars are the first page in the Preppers Bible. :+1:

5 Likes

If you truly want to get prepared look for the (LDS Preparedness Manual) you can usually download a copy for free. 222 pages of solid information on prepping. This has nothing to do with religion (I am not).
Find the 2012 Edition and down load it on PDF. It is worth the read. :+1:

8 Likes

Found it here. LDS Prep Manual

Have not read yet but upon preview looks to be an excellent resource, there may be updated versions.

Cheers,

Craig6

7 Likes

1 Like

Toilet paper and water and I will be good to go.

3 Likes
2 Likes

I’ve got my USCCA survival kit.

1 Like

I have to tell what happened last night…The doc, whos name is Dave, brilliant man, patriot. Great neighbor that lives 175 yards from us. Came and visited with us. As a DOCTOR, he was telling us about hcq and the mask issue. He has treated patients with HCQ, and has some on HCQ as a preventative. Talked about the death rate, infection rate…etc. As we know as well, the numbers are misleading, Anyways long story on that…I don’t want to debate the mask issue, here…the doc and other docs know what our actual numbers are locally, and they are incorrectly posted…AGAIN NO DEBATE HERE…but the main topic was banding together with our neighbors if something weird were to come about of the election. We talked about gun training, generators, food supply, diesel and gas supply, and on and on. Also who maybe able to patrol our area. We need to see what resources all our neighbors have, to be able to share if the fit hits the shan. We live in the country, and in our mile radius we have very few homes, but we are on a mission to meet all the neighbors and visit about preparation, and be able to help each other.

Again, I don’t want to start a debate on masks, infection rate, and death rate!!!

Interesting food for thought on preparedness!!!

I just read the article in concealed carry magazine regarding Baldwin…what a story!

3 Likes

@SKIdaho Meeting your neighbors is an excellent idea and the list of resources is even better. :+1:

2 Likes

Recommend the movie, “The Reliant.” You’ll recognize some of the faces; movie has a good message without being over the top.

2 Likes

@Carl21 Welcome to the community, we are glad to have you. Stay safe, Bruce and Nancy. :+1:

1 Like