Anyone else stepping up their defensive posture for the next 48 hours?

Prescott has really exploded over the past several years as well. I used to be able to drive around the developed areas and avoid the traffic on the way to my field work but big chunks of that open grassland have been turned into Vegas style housing developments.

Everyplace in Arizona seems to be going up in price. Growth is phenomenal all over the state. No way I could afford to buy my house today.

3 Likes

Same here.

People around me are too fat to walk up my driveway and too lazy to make the tight turn to get up here. So…not at all!

2 Likes

I remember living in Lawton Okla 1967 My Dad and Mom were going to buy a 3 bedroom brick rancher new build. 20 K if my memory serves me correct. It seems most folks then would live to see their homes paid for. Is that really possible now. :us:

2 Likes

I consider myself these days to always be a DEFCON 3 :us: Or Condition yellow

3 Likes

Nope. Not me.

Here in Madison county KY they are building like mad and can’t keep up. New subdivision going in a mile up the road from me the land is going 50k for 1/4 an acre. I remember when that was a house on an acre+. Hay fields are going for 30k an acre.

2 Likes