Anti-Gun Group's Firearms Buyback Drive Sparks Investigation

These activists could study law, starting with the Constitution, while they sit in jail.

7 Likes

NM is having a firearms buyback drive :point_right: “ON JANUARY 6th” :laughing: at 3 NM locations, ALBUQUERQUE, LAS CRUCES, ESPANOLA. :laughing: All you FELONY CRIMINALS, GANGSTERS, LITTLE PUNKS across NM, by order of the anti 2A GOVERNOR surrender all your weapons for a $100 GIFT CARD! NO BACKGROUND CHECKS will be needed! :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: You are GOOD TO GO!! :+1: :laughing: JUST MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT A FELON POSSESSING A WEAPON. :policeman: :laughing: :laughing: :rofl: :rofl: Can Sheriff Dept.'s at these locations join Sheriff Shane Ferrari to see if any of this is in violation of state gun laws?

4 Likes

Visa gift card? :wink:

4 Likes

Committing a crime for “The Cause” seems to be just OK with these folks. After all they are just trying to keep You Safe.

7 Likes

Handgun Buy Back worked for me… I inherited a worthless 9 mm Jimenez pistol…jammed at least twice every time I tried to fire it, tried to sell it… even for parts, nope buyers. However, Baltimore Shitty sponsored a gun buy back program this past spring, I got $100.00 Cash for the otherwise worthless pistol.

9 Likes

I have crappy guns that are worthless…i want cash or a gift card…preferably a visa, cabela’s, or similar gift card :thinking:

3 Likes

It’s funny to me that NMPGV advocated for a law, then appears to have broke it… shouldn’t you know exactly what the law says if you pushed for it??

5 Likes