Another Thug Pays the Price in NYC

Discuss:

7 Likes

Sounds like the guy who had to defend himself could end up paying a hefty price as well. Gotta love those Constitution violating anti self defense States:(

7 Likes

I found it interesting that the victim basically did everything “by the book”. The big question in my mind is whether he had a license to carry in that hell hole.

2 Likes

Based on the charges against him and the difficulty of getting a license in NY I suspect he did not.

NY politicians would rather have their citizens be victims to violence than allow them a chance to properly defend themselves.

3 Likes

Found more info. Here’s the video. Victim is to be charged with criminal possession of a firearm and criminal possession of a weapon.

4 Likes

Maybe they updated your link …

“Sources say he has an active NYPD firearms permit.”

Unfortunately it sounds like the attacker was not on the road to a better life:

"The 32-year-old had many prior arrests for robbery, burglary, drug possession, and other related charges. … In the minutes before the shooting, investigators believe the assailant went on a rampage, inexplicably smashing windows in two neighboring buildings. "

4 Likes

He deserves a “good citizen medal” for taking a predator out of the flock. :dog2:

7 Likes

Didn’t see that part when I read the article. Can’t see how they plan to charge him with illegal weapons charges if this is the case. Unless he was standing in one of NYs newly designated no firearm zones?

3 Likes

Mr.Foehner faced a choice between being judged by 12, or carried by 6. He chose wisely!

7 Likes

Well, the pen is mightier than the sword, but apparently a firearm is mightier than the pen. Kind of like rock, paper, scissors? :rofl:

6 Likes

Looks totally like self-defense except in NY where criminal government laws protects the criminals. :thinking:

5 Likes

…The report said: “The 32-year-old was armed with a sharp object and attempted to rob a 65-year-old of money and cigarettes”, authorities said.
He should know by now ‘cigarettes’ are a KILLER!
…"Armed with a pen…hmmmmm maybe he just wanted to give the victim an I.O.U.?
or his autograph?

3 Likes

It’s Thursday night and I’m playing Monday morning quarterback :thinking:
Pepper spray.
Stick. A big stick.
Truncheon.

2 Likes

…But was it?..wait for it! … an ASSAULT PEN !

2 Likes

A gun (not the victims) was also found near the perp.

3 Likes

A gun? I have seen the deceased perp’s mugshot. Though I wont post the image, it is fair to say “he was armed with his face” about this psycho. Imagine that coming at you on a dark street, mercy.

5 Likes

It’s fun to watch a thug run away and then drop dead