Another Reason for "Concealed" Carry

I WANT EVERY ONE TO KNOW IF YOU ACT LIKE THIS IS A CLICK AND THIS ONE IS BETTER THAN THAT ONE AND YOU RUN OFF EVERY ONE THAT IS AN MEMBER WHO ARE YOU GOING TO BE OVER WITH TO MANY CHEEFS AND NO INDENS YOU HAVE NO TRIBE AND I DO NOT HAVE ANY THING IN THIS WORLD THAT I COULD CARE IF SOMEONE COULD JUST TAKE IT AWAY :bangbang: what matters Is members an with out them it over BOBBY JEAN TAKE IT EASY JEZZY

1 Like

I am not opposed to open carry, in principle, but today I was at a small shop and noticed that the man in front of me was open carrying. He was having quite a conversation with the store clerk, so I had a chance to look at his firearm and holster- more out of curiosity than anything else. Suddenly it dawned on me that even though he had a decent level 3 holster, he was quite distracted, and I could probably draw his firearm pretty easily before he could stop me. (We used to play this game with unloaded firearms for retention/control training.)

I guess one could argue that the only people who are likely to be able to manipulate a holster that quickly are people who are trained (or at least familiar) with firearms, and that this group of people are unlikely to attempt to take another person’s firearm. Perhaps. But it made me grateful that my own firearm was not visible for someone else to consider taking.

4 Likes

In the age of the internet and revolving door prisons I suspect there are more than a few criminals out there who have figured out how to defeat a retention holster.

5 Likes

And if he’s Jet Li, you’re already screwed.
lethal-weapon-4-fight

4 Likes

That’s me no worries the LORD WATCHES OVER STUPID PEOPLE EXTRA I KNOW

2 Likes

Jeff,252. I have carried my guns on each side of me for so long that they are just another part of me :bangbang::100:A I do carry USMC KABAR 7,ENCH fighting knifes, on each side as well, and one in each of my knee high legens and I AM definitely different :100::bangbang: AND NO ONE HAS EVER :bangbang::100: wanted problems with me for the last twenty years :bangbang::100: Not Even once I have respect and I AM so much Indian :bangbang: THAT I AM KIND OF SCARY :100::bangbang:an I wanted to get war paint lightings bolts on my face , and every one I know told me that would be the stupidest thing I ever ever done and probably the very very last thing because I am all ready scary I look like I am all ready pizzed off just the way GOD made me :100: AND THAT I BETTER NOT SCARE PEOPLE ANYMORE THAT I DO JUST BY BEING AN INDIAN. I DID NOT SAY THIS , every one that has ever met me has said that I look scary and I am an Indian and a Comanche and we all look like we are at war with the world , at least I do I can take it up with my NASHION if they disagree Bobby Jean two feathers :feather::feather::100::us::broken_heart:

1 Like

My wife is Indian desent. :grin:

1 Like

Mine is a GERMEN and she is a fighter and loves every one.