Another Reason for "Concealed" Carry

I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH ANY ONE :bangbang::latin_cross: I JUST BLEAVE IN RESPECT FOR EVERY ONE I WILL NEVER SAY ANYTHING THAT I WILL WANT TO HELP TO TELL ANYONE , tHAT I WAS WITH OUT HONOR, and I NEVER WANT TO HURT ANYONES FEELINGS , I AM EAZY , AND I AM VERY SERIOUS ABOUT DO, not SAY ANYTHING THAT WILL MAKE PEOPLE LOSE THEIR SHEET AND SNAP ! JUST CHILL AN BE PLITE THAT WORD I BLEAVE THAT THE GOVERNMENT HAS ENOUGH PERMITS AND I DO NOT WANT TO GET ANY MORE THEY TRYED TO GIVE ME AN PEACE OF PAPER THAT SAID I WAS AN INDEIN MY BIRTH PERENTS ARE BORN IN OKLAHOMA FORT SEAL AND CAMACHE AND I TOLD THEM I AM WHAT I AM AN I DO NOT HAVE TO BE AN INDEAN WITH A PAPER TO PROVE IT I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING JUST BECAUSE I WANT BORN AND , heck NO , I AM JUST AN AMARICAIN AN I AM FREE BORN AN I DID NOT DO ANY THING TO BE MARKED , i am red white an blue :us::bangbang: AN I AM BLESSED TO BE THAT AN I CARE ABOUT EVERY ONE OF YOU :us::chile::owl::feather::feather: Bobby jean i said thins i would take back if I COULD I WANT TO BE IN THE FAMMLY OF THE USCCA I HAVE LURNED SO MUCH I A BLESSED TO HAVE THE TRAINING THAT THE USCCA HAS BLESSED ME WITH. NOW I KNOW I AM RESPONSABLE TO CARRY :bangbang: NOW , but not before i got my traing from the USCCA THANK YOU FOR THAT :bangbang::heart::heart::heart::white_check_mark::us::chile::owl::feather::feather:

@BobbyJean, if you look at who I replied to, it was not you, it was to @Jeff252.

2 Likes

I apalgiez for me adatued I AM not understand so time s i am LEAGUELY death i can’t hear an i Read lips and I AM loud very loud from hearing loud boom’s I won’t wear my axes for my ears. They make me look stupid and I don’t wear glasses and I don’t see my letters on my iPhone with out my scope from my rifle but I’m not going to give every one an excuse for my behavior. I will BE better Plan a simple thank you , !! Bobby Jean

2 Likes

Me apologize for being a bastaradd Bobby Jean. K. Amen :owl::feather::feather::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

1 Like

No worries, my friend. You are noted as one of the “good guys” here on this site. I respect your views and opinions. You have been through more than most in several lifetimes, and I respect that.

5 Likes

Thank ya not one would ever ever ever BLEAVE just what all sun people have been in and blessed thanksgiving with thankful ness for getting to have a blessed life OUTHER than sleeping in my clothes and changing when I wake up and then redress in I sleep with my at Ready guns and all my gear on so if I wake I am aready outher than that you would never know That I AM on watch 247 365 I AM just blessed to be a live very very very blessed thanksgiving and blessed my LORDS BLESSED ME I HAVE MADE IT. I AM SO BLESSED. LOVE BOBBY JEAN AMEN AMEN :us::us::us::us::us::us::owl::feather::feather::bangbang:

1 Like

But in order to legally use deadly force (in Ohio) “deadly force can used only to prevent serious bodily harm or death. Deadly force can never be used to protect property only”
Conditions

1. the defendant is not at fault.
    I’m not going to quote it all but basically you can’t instigate a situation then use deadly force.
  2. the defendant must have had a reasonable and genuine belief they were in immediate danger of death or great bodily harm and the use of deadly force was the only way to escape the danger.
    Until 2020 we had even retreat when in our home!

Here’s the sad truth. They don’t have to disarm us. They can’t write and vote in laws (which they have) that almost makes it impossible to legally defend yourself when a fatal outcome is the result.
Hell I think it’s bullshit that if you want a pool you have build a fence, take the ladder out etc. To me common sense is if I have a pool and someone drowns in it (without having permission to be on the property) then that’s tough ■■■■. Had they not trespassed they wouldn’t be dead!
Another example… The “Floyd” death… Somehow everything was focused on the unfortunate death of Mr Floyd and today a man that “Served and Protected” his community is in prison because someone had to eat it to keep the calm!
Why diea/did no one remember this simple fact… Had Mr Floyd not woke up and decided to commit a federal crime by trying to pass off fake money, had he not been uncooperative during questioning, had he not resisted arrest he WOULD NOT have been in the situation which led to his lose of life!!!
If a subject comes at you in a threatening way the only thing on their mind is getting your ass,as the defendant we have a million things to remember we have to do (retreat, cover, conceal, is there any others options, um… Is deadly force my only option… Um… By that time your ass has been had!!
Ohio has one of the oldest open carry laws in the country and although some did the majority was uncaring… As soon as they changed the CCW law herds, flocks and even droves of people ran to get one and although we have constitutional carry, stand your ground and we no longer have to retreat when in our home with the few simple words “no other option” they have made it extremely hard to use a firearm to defend yourself because if you think about it unless your in a corner with a gun in your face the prosecution could say a unlimited amount of reasons you didn’t do all you could to prevent using your firearm… ie, coulda ran down a side street, could have hid and called 911,could have shot the attacker in the leg, could have made shadow puppets and made the attacker laugh…
It almost seams that by allowing us to arm ourselves they have disarmed us!

3 Likes

Talked. No limp wrist here :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: MY AMMUNITION COMES OUT OF MY EDC ON COMAND :bangbang::bangbang: IT CALLED :bangbang:PRESS PRESS AND PRESS TILL THE MONSTER IS :bangbang::owl::feather::feather: OUT MONSTERED :bangbang: I KNOW ABOUT DOING THE RITE THINGS IN THIS LIFE CAN COST YOU EVERYTHING :bangbang::broken_heart::owl::feather::feather: WHAT A BOUT :bangbang:NOT :bangbang::bangbang::broken_heart::us::us::us:MY RELATIONSHIP WITH MY LORD IS WORTH MORE THAN MY LIFE :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:Bobby Jean :latin_cross::latin_cross::latin_cross::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::dizzy:AMEN ,

P,S JUST KISS THE PROCESSORS AZZ :bangbang: HAVE TILL I RAN OUT OF CHAP STICK​:bangbang: WE ALL NEED TO STICK TO GATHER AND IF YOU CAN FIND ANY WAY TOO STOP THE THREAT :bangbang: THEN DO IT, AND IF DEADLY FORCE IS YOUR, VERY LAST RESORT :bangbang:THEN DO THE BEST YOU CAN TO PUT THE USCCA,:us: TRAINING , TO WORK AND , JUST REMEMBER CENTER MASS​:broken_heart: TILL THEY CAN NOT KILL YOU , and then if you find your self in COURT TELL THEM THE TRUTH :bangbang: YOU DID YOUR VERY BEST , AND IF WE ALL STICK TOGETHER :us::bangbang::owl::feather::feather: THEY CAN NOT TAKE OUR COUNTRY :bangbang::us: LETS ALL BE RESPONSIBLE AND DO WHAT WE ARE AND HAVE BEEN TRAINED TO DO , TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY , DO NOT MISS :bangbang: Bobby Jean :latin_cross::us::chile::heart:

I’m not a lawyer so take this for what it is worth. In your scenario, when someone is waiving a firearm around during a crime it is more than reasonable to believe they are threatening death and/or serious bodily harm even if their words are only demanding that you give them some of your property. They are in the act of committing a violent crime and present a clear and imminent threat to everyone in that store.

As an armed self defender you would have to make a decision. Are you willing to trust your life on the word of a violent criminal who is actively threatening yourself and others? There are plenty of videos on the internet showing victims fully complying only to get shot and killed before the criminal walks out the door. Maybe your gut tells you they don’t intend to harm anyone so you decide to let them grab and go. That is a valid choice in some situations. Maybe they don’t give you a sufficient window to draw and fire so the safest bet is to hope they will get what they want and go. But just because a person pointing a gun at you says they only want your stuff doesn’t mean they are not an imminent threat to yourself and others.

In your scenario I would likely -

3 Likes

Talord what if the bad guys are stealing your wife’s KEMO medicine or your mothers oxygen tank that she has to live or getting the only vehicle that you take your wife to oncology for her KEMO treatments or stealing the tools that you make a living with out them you can not make a living and every thing else we have to make a stand HOW ABOUT MOVE TO TEXAS OR SOME WHERE THEY ARE NOT GIVING EVERYTHING TO THE INVADERS , every time a good man defends his LIFE THEY WANT TO TAKE YOUR FREEDOM :bangbang: THATS NOT FREEDOM :bangbang::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::owl::feather::feather::latin_cross::us::chile::bangbang:

1 Like

I know he stayed very on the use of deadly force but I wrote this scenario because in Ohio the law is worded so openly that you can try people can read it and kind of get you know different things out of it you know like you’re allowed to protect somebody else as long as if they could they would defend their self with deadly force but you know as we all know you can be in a completely right you know somebody can be you know second time you know threatener to you or somebody you loves life they can be on your property they can advance towards you with a weapon you shoot them and there’s a damn good chance you’re going to go to prison you know there’s guys in there right now for the same reason and those guys just gotten out recently has been defended and you know that’s my so reason for joining the uscca because there’s no way I could I could even come up with a quarter of the money for a criminal defense or even the bond on a murder case so that monthly fee is it’s a welcome it’s a welcome boss for my account to know that if I ever do find myself in that situation I hope I don’t that I’ve got people that makes this their business

2 Likes

In response to me needing a puppy to make me feel better was just Humor you can see I just do not understand it I don’t see what what that is I tried it with I needed a puppy to pet and I read my rant and I such :broken_heart: with what ever humor is and I really tried for me being so funny in person I just can not do my letters in spelling I wake up my Debbie ann that is sick with stage four cancer and she trying to help me make a Word so I can make sense KAZ I had A work permit to go to work at the age of 14 , years old, so I barely got throu GRADE 6, before I had a 80, hours a week job for my new family and they are still my family :bangbang::latin_cross::heart: and every Sunday I was at the church of Christ and I had shoes that fit my feet and I had food and I had a JUGE declared me an adult at 14, and I found out good will was a second hand store and there was a store with things that really fit me and I have never been hungry ever again and I wear polo green every day and I found out I was smart I just did not get to go to school because I was hungry and needed clothes and Love and I have a FAMILY NOW I SEND SANTJUDE 60, DOLLARS A MONTH FOR THE LAST TWENTY YEARS EVERY MONTH AND I THANK THEM FOR LETTING ME BLESS THE SICK BABIES I LOVE JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY AND I PUT MY MONEY WHERE MY MOUTH IS I LOVE LIFE AND I TRULY CARE ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON AROUND ME AND PEOPLE ANYONE ASK ME FOR HELP I GIVE IT BOBBY JEAN IS MY REAL NAME AND TEXAS IS WHERE I REALLY LIVE AND I HAVE MET SOME OF THE BEST PEOPLE IN THE USA HERE THANK YOU

1 Like

I completely agree that you can do everything right and legal and still face unjust consequences. But that isn’t going to stop me from doing the right and legal thing to defend myself, my family or my friends. Though it might unfortunately make me think twice before protecting a stranger, especially if I wasn’t 100% sure they were an undeserving victim. The potential for not being there for my family because of a justice system intent on letting violent criminals walk while putting innocent defenders behind bars or in the poor house is a very threatening disincentive to risk my families well being for someone I don’t know who likely could have taken responsibility for their own self defense if the wanted to.

All that is why I am a USCCA member as well.

4 Likes

Yeah you know as you read I’ve always said you know don’t protect property no when it comes to you know any loved ones or anything like that I won’t hesitate to put one in between somebody’s eyes and go sit down and do my time but you know in an actual self-defense situation you know besides all the s*** that you got to worry about yourself as much legal as you can you know and then if it’s election year of course the da is going to be going for going for your blood

1 Like

That is why I spend time here and elsewhere studying the laws, running potential scenarios through my mind and training. I’m mostly trying to increase my chances of avoiding future events to the best of my ability. But if I do get caught in one I want to be able to act quickly and decisively based on previous training, study and practice instead of having to worry about it and figure it all out in the heat of the moment.

2 Likes

Absolutely you condition your mind and your body with training and repetitive drills that me and a friend of mine we’ve got a couple drills that we do that are pretty slick and I just joined a Sportsman’s Club down here just got a yearly family membership for $150 and it’s all you got to do is bring your own targets and ammo and you know keep the place clean and stuff but it’s a like a key Clubhouse a gate code and stuff as long as nothing’s on the schedule you can shoot on any range ( of course as long as the ranger shooting on his built and approved for the your weapon but they’ve got a couple different rifle ranges and then Force I think they got five pistol pits she’s not bad family membership for a good deal but being that I was in the military and just know from talking to other people you know all the training that we did before we went over to Kuwait you didn’t do a damn bit of good once your boots on the ground and pull out your woods and pass your head and s**** exploding next to you and your buddies are falling down and I hate to say it though but you know they do what they can and they do you know they do a good job but they just don’t train you for what you’re what you’re going to walk into over there you know your first 20 hour 24 hours over there is like a nightmare it was for me anyways and I like to say what I would do if this happened or this happened but you know honestly me being honest I don’t know how I’m going to react to what I’m going to do until I’m facing that circumstance I’ll try like hell to remember my training and my my practice and you know everything else but I don’t know

4 Likes

I Am aware of my situation like a cat on a hot tin roof and before anyone wants anything from me they will just ask me my family and friends tell me all the time take off that war paint because I will scare the hell out of every one that is every one I know every one Bobby Jean

Shamrock I wanted to get war paint tattoos on my face and every one I know told me do not scare the hell out of ever one and that is every one that I know when they heard that I was going to get war paint on my face I got so many calls asking me. Why would I scare and do not can you BLEAVE that over a hundred friends and family asked me to never never put war paint on my face because I would scare So many people I would have the law called on me because I am scary with out it My Brothers told me no no so that hurt my feelings because I have the Comanche my best friends tell me if they did not know me I would scare the shizz out of them and they are Some of the badest azzes I have ever met I just look scary all by my self and that is SAD BUT I AM BLEAVE IT OR NOT I DID NOT SAY THAT IT HURTS MY FEELINGS :bangbang::broken_heart: BUT NO WAR PAIN FOR THIS INJN Bobby Jean

1 Like

Mark712. I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE A LONER AND YOU HAVE YOUR SON AND YOU JUST KEEP TO YOUR SELF I HAVE CAME TO THIS COMMUNITY AND BEEN MY SELF AND I HAVE HAD PEOPLE SAY WHAT THEY WANT AAND IF I UPSET SOMEONE NO ONE CAN SEE ANYTHING ELSE THAT I SAID AND THE ENTIRE WORLD IS GETTING WORSE EVERY ONE IS GETTING THEIR FEELINGS HURT AND THEY SHUT DOWN ANYONE THAT THEY DO NOT AGREE WITH AN SO STAY TO YOUR SELF I LET EVERY ONE KNOW ME AND THEY HAVE JUST TREATED ME LIKE THEY PAID FOR THE RITE TO STOP WHAT THEY DO NOT LIKE THIS CRY BABY BULL IS HURTING THE USCCACCA

1 Like