America's food supply

Here’s the “revised draft of the negotiating text of the WHO pandemic agreement”.
Immensely controlling for any set of countries, let alone the world’s greatest (recently) free country. The agreement is rife for abuse.

A_inb9_3-en.pdf (310.8 KB)

2 Likes

US Senators Drop a Bombshell on the World Health Organization

The tide is turning.

In a shocking turn of events, all Republican senators (49), led by Senator Ron Johnson, have formally urged President Joe Biden to withdraw his support in expanding the World Health Organization’s (WHO) pandemic authority.

The letter, sent ahead of the 77th World Health Assembly scheduled from May 27 to June 1, 2024, in Geneva, Switzerland, argues that the WHO’s mishandling of the COVID-19 crisis underscores the need for major reforms rather than granting it more power.

The senators warn that such an expansion could threaten U.S. sovereignty and constitutional rights, emphasizing that any international agreement enhancing WHO’s authority should be treated as a treaty, requiring a two-thirds supermajority vote in the Senate for approval.

6 Likes

What happens when you go against the new world order elites? Probably just a coincidence…

The Prime Minister of Slovakia Robert Fico has just been shot in public.

This comes only days after Fico formally & publicly rejected The WHO Global Pandemic Accord :bangbang: pic.twitter.com/QIZOgGQCyE

4 Likes

…More to follow I bet Brother

Pudding better have an Armored Bowl and Spoon…

“Pudding” is expected to sign the accord, without congressional supermajority approval.

3 Likes

Pudding is no longer in charge Brother.
He has out lived his usefulness
His Poll numbers are heading South
He’s in denial
The Trumpinator is Soaring
The Media is turning on him
I’d be surprised if he makes it to the Convention in Chiraq
I just hope they don’t think 'Mike’Obama is the answer…He isn’t.

5 Likes

:rofl: OMG Dude, that’s awesome!!! :joy:

1 Like

“Let’s give it to ‘Mikey’–He’ll EAT anything!”

(sorry for the visual!) :crazy_face:

2 Likes

We dodged a bullet… for now, until later this year.

2 Likes

Hard NO to any treaty that gives the World Health Organization precedence and/or predominance over national sovereignty. WHO may offer advice only without the force of law or obedience. They screwed up repeatedly during Covid-19 and should, under no circumstances, be allowed to dictate what nations do to combat pandemics.

7 Likes

Moreover, we don’t elect ANY of them to govern us.

6 Likes

Are YOU paying attention?

5 Likes

In the meantime, Vista is hellbent on selling the majority of American ammo and component manufacturing to a foreign owner, despite good, honest offers by American investors. It’s okay, though, the new owner has promised there will never be a disruption in ammo for the US, and they’ll never prioritize shipping ammo overseas.

I for one always believe everything a billionaire foreign investor says :roll_eyes:

Assuming this goes through, CSG will own 70% of the world’s manufacturing for primers. What could possibly go wrong?

4 Likes

How do you go about canning cicadas? :thinking:

4 Likes

pressure can with lots of sauce :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Nope, not doing bugs.

5 Likes

I’ll eat Cancerous Kraft Mac N Cheeze like Substances before a Cicada passes my lips!
Riding my Bike on the LIExpressway as a Yoot I ate a Yellow Jack (@ least that’s
whatI told myself it was) Went right down after smashing into my teeth!
No taste , Just a WTF!
There is no way I am going WILLINGLY eat a bowlful, Plate of or Bug Smoothie! NO SIR!

And you can take that to the Bug-Bank! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

and I ain’t drinking any Beetle Juice either…

6 Likes

Well, crickets are pretty good cooked and seasoned the right way.

4 Likes

Beetlejuice #2

Come on you know someone wants to do it.

6 Likes