American Leaders Sign WEF Treaty to Ration Meat, Electricity and Gas

The global elite have successfully penetrated the cabinets of western democracies, ushering in an era of disastrous policies that are destroying the economy from the inside out and stoking unprecedented division in society.

The next phase of the global elite’s plan involves penetrating the universities and the high earners and it appears the highest earners in our society have already taken their thirty pieces of silver and sold their souls to the devil.

According to a report from the Committee to Unleash Prosperity (CUP), America’s wealthiest citizens fully support the WEF’s plan to ration gas, electricity, and meat and dairy products for the general public in order to allegedly “fight climate change.”

As the New American report, the polling data reveals widespread support for policies designed to force compliance with the WEF’s “Net Zero” agenda. (But wait there’s MORE!)

This could be EASILY dismissible if it wasn’t for one simple fact. We SEE it already w/ these eople and Klaus Schwab in particular. I don’t want to be a ‘FAILED STATE’ do you?
I don’t want to lose anymore FREEDOMS (um…do you?)----Don102
Be careful folks, they nuked Chile just now, are we next (hint: Wildfires don’t act like that!)

5 Likes

Rules for Thee, Not for Me, Again!
They want us to eat crickets and drive flintstone cars while they have steak and private jets.
Snowpiercer!

7 Likes

You got that right Sir.
I never signed on for “WE THE BUG EATERS” though
(I love the Flintstone car reference, Yabba Dabba Doo!) :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Better start training as Robin Hoods now to rob from the RICH to give to the POOR! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

That’s Gospel Ronald!
“take back from the EVIL and give to the Good”.

We’ve been bleeding cash from this Lot for some time now
I think we all deserve a ‘Rebate’.

4 Likes

OK, This is an observation I and many others I know around the fighting world have made. When “They” show up at an event or even better at the gym, they are extrememly soft, passive, fragile, frightened, nervous, tenative at the first sight of an Alpha, be it Female or Male. When they do participate they ask you to slow down, soften up. I actually had an “East Sider” ask me, after he called me out to spare, “Why are you hitting me?”. I’ve worked as personal security for some of “Them” and “They” are not ever ready for the battle. They are not Gladiators not even Warriors. They cower behind real alpha women/men in fear, in fear for thier safety, in fear of loosing that which gives them meaning read Money.

9 Likes

Paradise California, Maui Hawaii and all the “unexplained” fires at food processing plants are but a few of the examples of the WEF master plan.

9 Likes

We are about to enter into The Hunger Games era!!! They want to tell us our self worth, and use us for their entertainment!!!

3 Likes

It’s not going to work! With me anyways.

3 Likes

They’ve already told us what they think our worth is Ted----USELESS EATERS!
(I don’t think there is a gauge invented that goes into the negative column…)

3 Likes

Looks from the article that this is primarily on a state or local level. Local elections and votes count I also do have hope, the Dutch and French Farmers have made a lot of headway, and it’s happening in Germany to. Meanwhile, read ingredients. My wife was surprised to see insects in food on several occasions on Cooking Channel shows like Grocery Games and Chopped. Funny how these people think the lack of fingers doesn’t allow insects to be flatulent, or do not recognize they are disease or allergy vectors as well.

3 Likes

I don’t want to get gross here, but I agree Christopher
The one undeniable factor is this
There is zero nutritional value in…BUGS! (and whatever else they are pushing)
As you said it is also dangerous, unhealthy and all skeleton… what? EAT that? Hard NO!
I want to see THEM eat that sh**! Nope it’s Steaks and Wine and Little Children!
(and Adrenochrome shakes) These people are Twisted (and NOT in a good way like me!)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
As for the State and Local level I agree also but look at the TOP TIER of that .gov now
they are IN IT also. Pushing that Border bill w/ (60) BILLION to Ukraine when (75%) of us don’t want
to give that little NAZI a dime more…and only ($20) Billion to the Broder ? That’s Not a border bill
It’s a Ukraine slush fund.

2 Likes

I have always taken great offense at the label “consumer.”

I am a producer, not a consumer. For exactly 40 years now I have worked my ass off and drawn a paycheck, with literally no break in that working. I worked my way through college (and paid my loans, by the way), adopted and raised kids, and paid a God-awful amount in taxes. I’ve not stopped my whole adult life, and I’ve produced far more than I’ve “consumed.”

I may be a customer, but I’m buying my food with money I made making and selling goods and services, so they can go ■■■■■ themselves.

Without producers like us there would be no modern world. Phuck them.

4 Likes

Doesn’t that make you a ra…? Never mind!
You know we are not supposed to succeed, you went to college, paid back the loans, PAID YOUR TAXES are you a traitor :question:Completely ludicrous!

Touch my gas, lose a finger, touch my meat, lose an arm!

3 Likes

Pure Clickbait.

Who are the “American Leaders” who signed the WEF Treaty? Names are notably missing from the article.

Since when did the WEF become an entity that is empowered to enter into treaties that bind the signators? Last time I checked, the WEF was just a left-wing think tank funded by its members and not a government entity that enters into treaties.

In the US, the Senate must approve treaties. Was this WEF treaty submitted to the Senate for approval by these “American Leaders.”

Have any laws – federal, state or local – been proposed or enacted by this group of “American Leaders” to ration meat, electricity and gas? Hmmm… No laws proposed or enacted, doesn’t sound like much of a group of “American Leaders” to me. More like internet bogosity.

People should recognize clickbait designed to attract viewers with lurid headlines.

2 Likes

This is a fake story. Truth : American Leaders Did Not Sign Any WEF Treaty To Ration Anything!

This is yet another example of FAKE NEWS created / promoted by The People’s Voice

3 Likes

4 Likes

Can’t wait til A.I. is in full swing!
Should be the most notorious election cycle in the planets history!

3 Likes

Indeed. Here’s the WEF’s website. If there was any rationing treaty, you’d think it would be posted on the WEF website. But, it’s not. WEF is just a think tank, not a treaty organization.

The World Economic Forum (weforum.org)

1 Like

Cities don’t enter into treaties.

1 Like