WEF Advisor Declares ‘God Is Dead’ and ‘Jesus Is Fake News’ Oh, REALLY? Part deux

Just look at his picture (anyone else see horn’s?)
If anyone comes up on this Topic first the companion piece is (33) people you didn’t know were in the WEF)
Interesting (2) articles for me

This I will keep short
I’ve given my logic for posting these
For me it explained a lot, filled in the blanks I just couldn’t wrap my brain around.
I always tried to understand the ‘WHY’s’ before Battle
Looking at the room(s) full of young men and women right before an engagement and KNOWING
some of those kids would not be at the table when all was said and done. I needed to at least
make sense of the senseless.
In other WARS the rules were defined, the ACTIONS and Goals clear, and the end result was termination of the enemy and their twisted motives and Global take over. WW! made no sense to me, but WW2 made TOTAL sense to me. After that they’ve all once again made less and less sense and I questioned why we got involved in most of them. Do I regret Fighting? No, Do I regret Killing? Oh, YES!
But the TRUTH (for me) was that age old… what? Saying, Speech?..
I wasn’t there for any .gov, I was there for the Guy and Gal next to me. THAT is who I fought for. To help possibly bring some of these kids home so they could have a better life.
Was it senseless? Yes. WARS are. But today reading these Pieces of SH** and their plans for the future…
it’s like listening to old Lucifer himself. And that is EXACTLY who is doing the talking right now.
This current crop of players are just his troopers doing his bidding.
I know I should be just posting Topic’s about Guns, Ammo, and this Lifestyle but YOU people mean too much to me (even if I will never meet most of you in person). We are Gunner’s, Sheepdogs, WARRIORS and
Human Beings… These people aren’t.
Please read.
If I am full of sh** please tell me and I will go back to 2A, Constitutional Issues, Training and Waffle’s.
All other issues and topics can be dealt with later but we have to be ALIVE for that to happen and these people want us dead. They want GOD to be dead… that’s just phuckin’ too ridiculous to even talk about but the lines have been drawn and we are here to HOLD THE LINE. That’s our purpose.
Thank you
WWG1WGA
No step on Snek

17 Likes

So, I’m a ‘useless’ person?
Billionaires telling the world they need to eat crickets?
This is proof that money will change a person.

7 Likes

Oh, Brother
It ain’t about the money
poor people get infected with EVIL too.
But I will grant you that if you hang around like minded twisted freaks like this and you have
been Praised, Awarded, Glad handed, HONORED! by the masses it must be easy to think of yourself as a …God, or god-like. It makes me DEFIANT that these people think they can decide what is best for Humanity… and actually that’s incorrect WE MEAN NOTHING TO THEM.
Deplorables
Useless eaters etc etc
I wondered if I had this all wrong
Could I be wrong? Moi? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But the Fights on, The enemy have been unmasked (cute play on words!)

7 Likes

Sounds like a new Reich to me.

9 Likes

AB-SO-PHUCKIN’-LOOTLY! Nailed it Brother!

It’s the same damn PLAYBOOK! Remove the Jews and insert ‘ALL!’

7 Likes

Waffles made out of bugs and water made out of Bud light!

7 Likes

That’s not on my Menu.
If it all goes south for me
All my Earthly worries of Weight gain, Food, Water intake
PTS, Anxiety etc will be over.
Besides the only bugs I ever ate was on my BSA of the Long Island Expressway!
(I didn’t like it then, NYET NOW! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:)
Now if they mess w/ Diet Coke I am not responsible for my actions! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Who does he think he is, Frederick Nietszche :question:

5 Likes

YES!
(What does not kill me makes me stronger! He died @ ‘55’ wuss!)

3 Likes

They can try as they might but in the end they have to Control US. That my friends will be no easy task.

8 Likes

‘That’s a NO-BRAINER’ as Dr. FRANKENSTEEN once might have said (gene Wilder)

I believe we will give them a good fight.

7 Likes

Lest they forget! They still bleed and die just like us!!!

8 Likes

F. STUPID . BROTHER PASS THE AMMUNITION AND THATS REAL SIR :feather::feather::us::100::owl::hammer_and_pick::skull_and_crossbones::us::us::us::bangbang:answering the question

4 Likes

It is good that the blindfold has finally been removed from more and more people at this time in history.
The story has been, since creation, that Lucifer was cast out of the presence of God in Heaven because of his wicked plan to “save humanity” by making all mankind worship, think, act, the same as he wanted them to.
This is the plan that creates conflict, and is directly related to Lucifer’s influence on this planet.
There is a great war coming sooner than I think anybody realizes, and to say it will be bloody would be a gross understatement.
Just be sure to be on the correct side when it comes. Good will prevail in the end. Be smart about it, be well armed and train like your very life and those you love will depend on it, because it absolutely does.

6 Likes

^^^^^^^^^^^This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is why I love coming here as much as I can.
You People give me HOPE, You give me strength, You bring me Peace.
Thank you Dale
Thank you Gunner’s.

6 Likes

I’m not so sure about these comments.

First, it seems they are already in control, they’re just doing it in the open now! For decades it’s been done in the shadows, technology brought it to the forefront!

We haven’t brought the fight to them yet, and I haven’t seen the bodies.
Yet there are 10,000 innocents a day dying from fentanyl and crime!
We need to increase the body county and use their bodies as mortar to build the wall!

They have NOT been bleeding and dying like us! They are flying all over the world! They are successfully touting a lie in the hopes it becomes truth.
ALL the liberals are die hard believers!

I would truly like to believe that good will triumph, it’s not looking good!
When I start to see my enemy floating down the Rio Grande, MAYBE I’ll believe we are winning!

God is not dead, his warriors are! Don’t take it personally, but their warriors are flipping us off! When do we return the favor?
Do we really need an invitation?

Eco warriors used to spike trees, when do we start spiking their jets?
It’s for the greater good! Gluing yourself to the Mona Lisa doesn’t stop pollution, grounding a jet does. I’ll buy them a bicycle! I don’t see my invitation in the mail!

3 Likes

If you will indulge me for just a few moments I will help you to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

1. I’m not so sure about these comments.
    Keep on being vigilant and keep the faith that things are going to happen that will swing the pendulum in our favor.
  2. First, it seems they are already in control, they’re just doing it in the open now! For decades it’s been done in the shadows, technology brought it to the forefront!
    This has always been their plan. That it is all being laid bare for all that want to can see. The technology they so covet, will also be the very thing that comes around and bites them.
  3. We haven’t brought the fight to them yet, and I haven’t seen the bodies.
    Yet there are 10,000 innocents a day dying from fentanyl and crime!
    We need to increase the body county and use their bodies as mortar to build the wall!
    Patience Brother!
  4. They have NOT been bleeding and dying like us! They are flying all over the world! They are successfully touting a lie in the hopes it becomes truth.
    ALL the liberals are die hard believers!
    Again, patience.
  5. I would truly like to believe that good will triumph, it’s not looking good!
    When I start to see my enemy floating down the Rio Grande, MAYBE I’ll believe we are winning!
    I don’t know what to say that would have you believe again, but just don’t lose your way.
  6. God is not dead, his warriors are! Don’t take it personally, but their warriors are flipping us off! When do we return the favor?
    Do we really need an invitation?
    God is truly alive and well. I believe that when the time is right, according to His plan, you will get your invitation.
4 Likes

I will take this oportunity to declare as Jesus said, I Believe in GOD, Christ Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. Those who deny Christ to men, He will Deny to GOD the Father, Creator of the Universe! GOD will prevail as has been foretold for the past 2,024 Years. READ THE BIBLE!

7 Likes

A wise man once said,

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction.

7 Likes

2 Thessalonians 2:11-12 KJV

3 Likes