WEF Advisor Declares ‘God Is Dead’ and ‘Jesus Is Fake News’ Oh, REALLY? Part deux

Check out Glenn Beck: Chalkboard… What are we REALLY Fighting Against? From the Blaze, 2days ago, on YouTube. He explains it all!

1 Like

Some Newbies, Kurt58, and Kevin484, Welcome to the strangest community ever! A Healthy Prayer, to you both!

6 Likes

I might just start giving him a follow. He had a special appearance in the movie Nefarious.

4 Likes

I’ve been listening to him since 2009, when I joined The Tea Party Patriots!

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @Kurt58

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @Kevin484

3 Likes

@Don102 and @Scott52 What I said. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

welcome Kevin 484 and Kurt 58

the WEF is going to have a very rude wake up call wen they pass

2 Likes

Welcome aboard sir, and Amen. His will be done.

2 Likes

Scott 52 SIR LOVE YOU SIR. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE AND FOR JUST BEING SIR LOVE YA. SIR :feather::feather::us::skull_and_crossbones::bangbang:

That didn’t help, I still don’t feel like I’m winning.
I’m not going to do anything stupid, yet!
I’ve seen what happens when you corner a rat.
The demorats maybe cornered, but they will always attack until they are dead!
Maybe I got that video all wrong, but I’m the one that feels like the cornered rat! A patient one!
We’ve maintained our patience for an extended period of time. What’s the plan when the rats cheat and steal the next election? I don’t have a crystal ball, but I’m fairly certain, we’re phucked :question:

2 Likes

O.K I deleted what I really wanted to say. (To both of you.) I hope you’re not infecting the rest of your family. Have a nice life, see you in November. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Scott 52 SIR. THE ANTI.CHRIST. Was JUST TELLING YOU NOT TO .INFECTED YOUR FAMILY. SIR. . AND HE WILL SEE YA NEXT NOVEMBER . WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU EVER WANT TO SEE HIM SIR . WTF. SIR LOVE BOBBY JEAN .SIR AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE SIR :us::us::us:

Virgil H. Thank you for your service sir love Bobby Jean and Debbie ann and puppies . Don 102 stay sharp sir love ya as well sir thank you for your services sir love ya all :feather::feather::us:🫏:100::100::100::skull_and_crossbones:🫏:100::100::100::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:

2 Likes

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THAT^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Was Fabulous Bruce26 !!! Glenn Beck is awesome!
that was clear, concise and Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect! I sent that to all my friends (Both of 'em!)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: (you should be getting the e-mails soon! ):rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Thanks!

Where We Go 1 we Go All
No step on snek!

3 Likes

This is kind of ‘related’ to the topic (I hope)
But the Deep State lost another phucker (2) days ago in Russia !

Iranian top diplomat dies in Moscow

The paper identified the man as “A. Jahangiri,” 66, saying he felt unwell while exercising on a treadmill and died soon afterwards.
(That’s why I avoid Treadmills! Too dangerous! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:)

Maybe we should start sending OUR Diplomats to Moscow for a ‘Refresher’ course in the ‘Land of the Big Bear!’? Moscow (1) Iran (0)
Russia’s at least isn’t AFRAID of Iran like Pudding is (what a puss) Pudding said recently: 'We need to take out their (Iran’s) 'Proxie’s" instead of actually hitting the actual sh**heads! He’s ‘afraid’ of oil/gas going up before the next Erection! Man no wonder people feel free to piss all over us…

1 Like

a warning was issued some time back… they MUST destroy the U.S. to succeed at world domination…

so to me this is no surprise was expecing it…

3 Likes

they will send in others to do their deeds… so making them hurt and bleed will not be easy…

lot’s of armed guards and fences and probably bunkers…

3 Likes

Bio agents or poison!!!

1 Like