Today is the day in GOD WE TRUST ON THE USA MONEY

In history Today We had our money changed to say in god we trust DOES ANYONE CARE ABOUT THAT :question:

3 Likes

Sign in a corner store 40 years ago: “IN GOD WE TRUST. ALL OTHERS PAY CASH”>

2 Likes

All OUTHERS pay cash‼️ I HAVE NEVER CONTACTED ANY ONE . At their email and I have . Had OVER TEN . Thousand . USCCA E-mails . SAYING TERRIBLE THINGS ABOUT MY SELF AND MY GOD . And every thing . I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO DELETE THEM ALL AND THEN I . Can see the ASAILT . I MEAN I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING . LIKE THIS . Every one I deleted I get to read what BRUCE26 has said over an over and over again I HAVE NEVER WE TO ANYONE THAT I KNOW HAS TO PROTECT ME TO HURT ANYONE WHY WOULD THE USCCA LET THIS HAPPEN TO ME THEIRS NO REASON WHY THEY WOULD EVER LET THIS HAPPEN

Nope! Not as a whole.

1 Like

STOP!

Bobby, you seem good at heart, quit pushing. Why do you pick fights?

4 Likes

We may trust in God, but the money is simply printed by government to fund its social programs and military adventurism. That’s why we experience inflation (monetary devaluation).

3 Likes

God is the part of us that believes/trusts in itself.

1 Like

Craig9 GIVE ME YOUR ONLY EMAIL ADDRESS AND LET ME SEND YOU OVER TEN .THOUSAND . :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: SAD . :bangbang: BAD.:bangbang::bangbang:. EMAILS :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: FOR YOU . :bangbang::bangbang: TO HAVE TO . :bangbang: DELETE . And THEN :bangbang::100: AND ONLY :bangbang: THEN COULD YOU .:bangbang::bangbang: POSSIBLE ,:bangbang::bangbang: KNOW . HOW I TRULY FEEL :bangbang::bangbang: AN . YOU WOULD :question::question::question: BE . RETARED :100::bangbang: IF YOU SAY . HAD THIS HAPPENED :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: TO YOU,:bangbang::bangbang: YOU WOULD JUST ACT LIKE NOTHING EVER HAPPENED ,:bangbang: I JUST WANT TO KNOW ARE YOU .STUPID. Or . JUST PLAYING,:question: LIKE IT PLEASE ANSWER .EVERY ONE ,:bangbang::100: WE ARE WAITING :question::question:

What did I do or say to provoke this attack? Please explain, we are waiting. Sounds to me like you are calling me out for something. If this is the case, please elaborate.

P.S.
The emails are generated by the settings you are currently operating under. Change your settings the notifications will stop.

2 Likes
2 Likes

He has been instructed on the email subject many times in the past. Just fyi.

2 Likes

What’s this guys deal? Sad that my blocked list is getting so long in a good community like this. Thanks for the info I was just trying to help him out with the barrage of notifications.

4 Likes

I have no idea honestly. You’re welcome sir.

1 Like

I don’t send you e-mails, nor do any other USCCA members. You need to change the “notification” settings in your profile to stop receiving e-mailed notices of replies to your posts. Click on the Profile icon under your name and fix your notifications to the level you desire

3 Likes

Sir I Just Seen What You Said to me i Have Never . Started a fight in my life !! And I AM not going to now. !!! There are some things that if you tell anyone they have no OUTHER CHOICE. And GOD HATES A COWARD .!!! I SIR AM NO COWARD ! Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::us::chile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::bangbang::100::100::100:

I Have no problems with no one just cancer and we are praying for blessings nothing more nothing less Love Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::100::100::100::us::chile::owl::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::bangbang::bangbang:

I Just Seen That Your Booker is broke. Not to worry I would be lien if I said what I just read about my did not hurt it did and I will not bother you. I am sorry Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::us::chile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

Not everyone has the same logic. I think you understand, you don’t agree with their logic and don’t know what to do about it. I think it is a good time to practice restraint. It will make you stronger.

1 Like

Jesus tells us to love everyone. I agree with that and I do. He doesn’t say we have to love everything they f#cking do. When someone does something one doesn’t like one should tell them in the most loving way. One doesn’t want to get God pissed off.

2 Likes

Robert 1246 Brother Sir I PROMISE I KNOW I HAVE PIZZ. OF GOD AND I AM STILL HURTING . AND EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE I APOLOGIZE THE SECOND I OPEN MY EYES AND I AM NOT FEN. PLAYING. And some times I think he LETS ME HURT JUST TO REMIND ME DO NOT HURT NO ONE JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN . My GOD I AM FEN . VERY VERY VERY SORRY I PROMISE MY GOD I UNDERSTAND THAT . Wow I HURT. GOD HAS MY ATTENTION BIG TIME . Peace . O MY GOD PEACE :100::100::owl::feather::feather::us::chile::heart::heart::heart:ALMEN