Today is the day in GOD WE TRUST ON THE USA MONEY

You should be thanking and praising Him for forgiving you. He already knows you are sorry. Give Him some credit it will get better.

2 Likes

Robert 1246, every Day of my Life I thank the FATHER OF LIGHTS FOR .blessing me the FATHER OF LIGHTS . Is a Rewarder. Of the . Ones that LOVE HIM AND DO HIS WILL. I do my best . Bobby Jean ll :owl::feather::feather::us::chile::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:thank you for being my friend and . I for give every one there is not one person that I hate or want to see hurt I respect the Law . And always do my best to OBAY it ps my driving sucks I have only been driving vehicles for three years and they are not any thing like Harley-Davidsons you can not split lanes with a truck I know Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::chile::us::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::100::bangbang::honeybee::blossom::notes::musical_score::notes::dizzy::face_with_monocle:

I thank and praise The Father of Lights for the blessings you have. I pray He gives you His blessings

1 Like

Robert my MoMA is down the street from our homes and trying help my sister with her husband Kevin what he got at Texas oncology center to day he needs all the BLESSINGS THAT THE FATHER OF LIGHTS CAN GIVE HIM. THAT KEMO READSSHION POISON TO SAVE HIS LIFE HAS JUST ABOUT DONE HIM IN I WISH EVERY ONE COULD UNDERSTAND WE ARE ALL IN THIS WORLD TOGETHER AND HOW YOU LOOK AT IT IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE WE USED TO BE A FREE NASHION NOT VERY LONG AGO AND PEOPLE ARE SAYING THAT WE WERE NEVER GREAT :bangbang: COULD WE SEND THEM TO EPSTEN IALAND. :question: we are still GREAT AN WE DO NOT AGREE ON EVERYTHING BUT I CAN NOT GET HIGH SCHOOL OVER NIGHT YOU TOLD ME HOW TO SPELL FATHER DO YOU KNOW HOW INBEARSINNG THAT WAS

Sorry. I should have sent you a PM. I know that now. I felt guilty for not telling you sooner. I am not good with other peoples emotions. I do have compassion.

1 Like

Brother itā€™s not your fault . That I need to get my grade ,7,8, . And I will. WE ALL NEED TO STOP BLAMING EACH OTHER I MESSED UP AND I . Have to act Right before I get put in time out again and that . Socks :bangbang: so I AM just going to do my training I seen they put up some more videos and a course or two I have 33 courses done :white_check_mark: and they have some more to do. And I LOVE YA BROTHER .f. My fellings I must do better . And I AM thank you all I have friends and I never want to disrespect them you Johnnyq60 Don102 Mike bill William so many i would have to get help to rite their names I have smart friends and I mean very very smart Jerzy Tom the ATTORNEY I HAVE WATCHED ALL HIS VIDEOS AND I F I KNEW HOW I WOULD GIVE HIM A :100::100::100::us::bangbang: and I watched all the videos of Kevin and Kevin the RED. DOT DOCTOR. And DAVID . He is just all over everything !!! I TRUELY Love to be able to go in to a range all by myself :bangbang: AND JUST WATCH A LITTLE VIDEO AND GO TO MY LANE ,!! And never be treated like . A BEGINNER.!! And I AM not that great of a shot !! BUT I AM SAFE AND I HAVE NEVER HAD TO BE TOLD ANY THING ABOUT SAFETY :bangbang: BECAUSE IF YOU EVER MESS UP AT THE INDOOR RANGE :bangbang: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT BEING ABLE TO SAY SORRY OR COME BACK FOR THAT MATTER . They do not take sorry. SO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING WHEN YOU EVER GO TO THE RANGE BY YOURSELF :bangbang: I watched the at the range by you self a lot of times and I found out that at the range out doors . What not to ever DO AT AN IN DOOR RANGE . AND ONE IS NEVER POINT YOUR WEPON UP IN THE AIR . OR TURN AROUND WITH IT :bangbang: AT THE BOTH . And ALWAYS LISTEN TO THE RANGE MASTER .:bangbang: if you go to a new range you never have been to LEAVE YOUR EDC . Locked up in your vehicle . So they can get to know you . If itā€™s your first time at that RANGE I LOVE TO . Know what is . Going on AND THATS HOW YOU MAKE FRIENDS AND THE PRICE OF HELPING YOU CAN GO DOWN IF YOUR . Truly WANTING TO . Fallow instructions . And . Be RESPONSIBLE RESPECTFUL. And NEVER ACT LIKE YOU ARE . A know it ALL . And my first time . I was so . Worried I dropped my magazine . And I Set down my EDC. And then I bent over and picked it up . And I did not bend over with my edc in my hand. . And they complimented me for not making two mistakes in a row . . People want to help people that truly want to . LISTEN TO . What they are being told . And . They help you . About balance and . Every thing to . Work on from how to hold my hands to not get Bit thatā€™s not a joke and how to line up your sights the first is at the front and then the back . !! And if you are like I said respect full some will . . That their time and show you things that you never thought about or just for got . And what kind of ammunition is aloud to be used and what not to ever buy . Like reload from some gun show that you donā€™t know the person that reloaded it . And only trust new ammonium when at the range and if fact you can destroy you tools if you run reload that you donā€™t know where it came from . Theirs a lot to remember eat protection eye protection and even what they want you to bring in your edc in . Every place is different . And always remember :bangbang::100: BE NICE YOU ARE A VISITOR . At any place that it you First time to be there . Being in the NRA is nice to be in Texas . And all RANGES LOVES THE USCCA AND YOU SHOW YOUR PROGRESS . I had a man helping me out and later after I was leaving I found out he was a DPS officer . So ya never know . Who is watching your ability to carry a edc when you carry constitutionally . And you want to . Not be reckless . Because that could be the end . Thatā€™s called back to the basics ! And I act right and fallow every instruction to the Letter . When I get the time and extra money I get to . Practice . One day they had one there uniforms and I felt like I was special . I met the Gold star Rangers that train the Texas RANGERS . AND THEY HAVE REAL GOLD Badges AND THATS SO KOOL I just got to meet them they did not shoot with me . Just GETING to GET MY PITCHER WITH THEM WAS VERY VERY KOOL every sense I was ten years old I wanted to be a Texas Ranger . . No school . So just a dream . And we all have dreams that are a hell of A lot higher than . When you wake up . !! I am A Bobby Jean :100::us::chile::owl::feather::feather::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:and I AM very very very blessed I thank THE FATHER OF LIGHTS I AM A. President johnson . Born AMERICAN,:bangbang: but every one I know said that they know where they were when president . KENNEDY. At DALLAS TEXAS . And they all said they CRYED :owl::feather::feather::chile::heart::100:

1 Like

Robert 1246. The FATHER OF LIGHTS GOT A KICK OUT OF !! how much I love him and could not even spell his name and you told me so you did a great thing for the FATHER OF LIGHTS and me . He does not get mad if you donā€™t know something and get it wrong itā€™s when I know I AM wrong and donā€™t get it right so you helped me so you did good for not just me but for him and I know If I AM going to get better we my letters I have to get to work on them I AM 6 years behind just the every day person . I only have half way to go to get smart and I will KAZ I want to be able to make good words I asked Debbie ann every day for a bigger word and she says you donā€™t need that word KAZ you donā€™t even know what it means :question: and I show her I know just canā€™t spell it . Thank you for helping me. I an trying to be better every day of my life Bobby Jean :us::chile::owl::feather::feather::100::100::100::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::honeybee::blossom:

1 Like

Robert 1246 You did Help me how many members :question: knew I was spelling FATHER OF LIGHTS WRONG AND THEY DID NOT CARE ENOUGH TO TELL ME :bangbang: HOW DO YOU THINK GOD FELT . NO ONE CARED AND YOU SAID YOU FELT YOU O.ED IT TO ME TO TELL ME THAT I WAS SPELLING FATHER . Wrong . WHAT ABOUT . GODā€‹:bangbang: THIS IS . THIS WHAT WE HAVE BECAME . :question: I HAVE SO MANY MEMBERS OF MY FAMILY THAT LOVES THE FATHER OF LIGHTS :bangbang:AND THEY HAVE STAGE 4 CANCER .Debbie ann Keven and my 84 year old MOMA . And my brother just died from stage 4 and the Lady that had me . And I take Debbie ann to Texas oncology center and so many people have cancer . And our NASHION . Just gave 1. Hundred and 50, . THOUSAND ILLEGAL FOREIGNERS . CITIZEN. SHIP. With OUR PEOPLE SLEEPING ON SIDE WALKS. In cardboard boxes and tents. AND THEY ARE GETTING THE VERY MONEY THAT OUR PERENTS AND GRAND PERENTS AND OUR SELFS HAVE PAID FOR .IT CALLED . SOCIAL SECURITY. And the GOVERNMENT IS CALLING IT . ENTITLEMENTS , and I HAVE WORKED EVERY SENCE I WAS 13. YEARS OLD AND PAID TAXES JUST LIKE YOU ALL . AND OUR NASHION HAS NO MORE MONEY. AND VETERANS ARE HOMELESS . AND THE GOVERNMENTā€‹:question: IF WE DID WHAT THEY ARE DOING .:bangbang: THEY WOULD SEND US ALL . :bangbang:TO PRISON .:bangbang: WE WAS GOING TO PUT NIXON IN PRISON FOR. NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT THEY ARE ALL DOING NOW . AND THEY ARE ABOVE THE LAW . DOES ANYONE FEEL LIKE WE HAVE LOST OUR COUNTRY AND CONTROL OF WHO. We WE PUT IN POWER OVER US :question::question::question::question::question::question::question:

Robert 1248 You Are A Good Person an my friend I AM not blaming anyone one I just need to pray for my family and I AM just going to take some time to pray and try and help my family thank you all please keep praying for my family and I am just taking some time off with every thing going on I can not make OUTHERS feel better so I AM just going to try and help my family. I and. Sad I just need to reboot I AM sorry for hurting peoples feelings please for give me thank you all Bobby Jean an family

1 Like

Amen and amen. Once for you and once for me.

1 Like

Robert I Love You Are thanks for all the prayers many blessings Love Bobby Jean Debbie an and family :owl::feather::feather::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::100::heart::two_hearts::cherry_blossom::honeybee::blossom::us::chile::100::100: