Very not good!

and some want to give our sovereignty to these people…

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
UN, Un-Necessary
We’re WAY past the 25 round box! :rofl:

8 Likes

I can’t click on that video because the UN doesn’t have the authority to make anything illegal.

9 Likes

As far as I’m concerned the UN is a modern day Star Chamber!

4 Likes

Just my opinion, but for us, I am considering this very nothing.

7 Likes

The UN… hmmmmmmm nothing there
The WHO…zip
The NWO… snore
Biden Crime Family…I’ll get the ropes, who’s bringing the nails?

HAPPY 4th of July Brothers.
Party like it’s 1776!

6 Likes

Jeez Guy’s

I felt compelled to finally watch that vid.(25) rounds on you and you are a War criminal…hmmm
I woke up this morning and KNEW I was a MAGAdonian, a GUNNER, and A PATRIOT!
It took the wise and worldly UN-ecessaries to wake me up and tell me I was a WAR CRIMINAL.
Today Europe (France, Belgium et.al.) is Imploding ,Muslims reeking havoc, China’s loading
their Transport ships now in an effort to set up more food emporiums (here), Ukraine
(well, I got nothing, hopefully when the ‘Russian Bear’ eats them they will just be integrated back into the fold). Here we have Anarchy ready to bust out coast to coast, we have a dementia riddled puppet
being manipulated by a fag Ex-resident who hates the USA.
I’d say the UN-believables theory holds about as much water as a submarine w/ a screen door.
Note to the UN: I carry daily (3) 17 round mags and just to piss you off further (1) in the pipe,
that’s (52) rounds for those of you keeping score :laughing: So am I a ‘Double’
War Criminal ? 'cause I can carry another mag or two just to be a TRIPLE THREAT !
(I always push the envelope when it comes to A-holes trying to put me in one of their ‘Boxes’).
Just try and stop us UN FAFO! Have a wonderful day Pedo’s
Yes, I am feisty today. I’m feeling rather INDEPENDENT !

Note also to this website: I hope I didn’t O-fend any bodies sensibilities. I believe I am up to (4) hidden posts! What’s the record anyway?

6 Likes

My home defense pistol has a 24+1 capacity so my spare mag puts me over the top.

I’m more focused with my training now so usually only bring 50 rounds to the gravel pit for my carry piece. But sometimes also bring my .22 along for some extra fun and can easily go through 100 plus rounds with that. That would make me a 6 times criminal just for trying to spend a couple hours on training and some fun.

3 Likes

Shamrock,

can’t you just let me be King of the anthill for (20) minutes before I have to out shopping for a (8) mag holster? Letsee …nope dats still not enough… I bow to your greatness! :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

4 Likes

My armory is rather pathetic compared to many here. I walk the streets usually only 12+1 with one spare mag so you’ve got me there. And when I’m working in CA I am almost as defenseless as the poor citizens in France facing hordes with automatic weapons and RPGs.

Edit to add I was referencing me having to face the meth cooking gangs in SoCal. They seem to be armed similarly to some of the French protesters.

3 Likes

I don’t have an Armory myself Brother.
Ever since I lost all my Guns in that
Freak boating accident on Elephant Butte lake
(NM)…People ask me ? Don, why did you take ALL
your guns out in the middle of the lake to clean them?
I replied" because it was there".
Said by EVERY person who died climbing Mount
Everest! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Edit also: To the IRIS’s, I DON"T HAVE ANY GUNS ANYMORE…
can you loan me some of yours… just askin’ :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

I don’t know the record, but you will need to try far harder… :sunglasses:

7 Likes

I don’t know the record for hidden posts but I have an entire topic I created closed to additional comments for the next 200 years or something like that because it apparently caused so much trouble.

Just had to take the opportunity to try knock you off your anthill again;)

6 Likes

DaveOne-Se7en, I don’t know the record, but you will need to try far harder…

I’m working on it Brother, I’m just pacing myself!

I always found it easier in battle using (3) round bursts
Instead of some guy’s (who usually died) Sprayin’ and Prayin’
Happy4th BrotherD

2 Likes

Just had to take the opportunity to try knock you off your anthill again;)

Comments like that My Brother WILL NOT get you an Invite
to the “Anthill” for the Rezidents and his Mini-Me’s Tribunal!
(and subsequent hangings, side by side facing eachother like :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:)
haven’t been giving this toooooo much thought…I wonder what I’ll wear?) :thinking:

3 Likes

I just turned my head 5 degrees and looked 1 foot straight ahead at the mag in an AR. Seems me and the UN might be at odds.

5 Likes

@ odds with the UN… We are in good company brothers!
Just wait one, France is giving the IRIS’s here ideas
Since I am NOT ALLOWED to post on certain threads anymore forgive me
but I didn’t want to waste this one.

6 Likes

Insert portrait here!

Let me know when it reaches $1,000,000,000,000

3 Likes