Am I stupid if i

I have a 92F Beretta and love it. After going to the gun store to buy mags for my AR (BTW no 556 ammo in stock) I saw brand new 92F for sale. I dont want to get rid of my old one because its the first handgun I ever got so would it be stupid to buy a new one and keep the old?

11 Likes

After consulting with the Illuminati, we think it’s a great idea as well as a good use of money.

WE WILL ALLOW IT.

28 Likes

It would almost be stupid if you didn’t…now you have a backup…remember 2 is 1, 1 is none…buy the second one so that you’ll have “1.” lol.

I’ve got two of my primary carry gun…and I don’t fell stupid at all…just sayin.

16 Likes

There is no such thing as an “extra” gun. Of course buy it. Especially if it’s in stock. I’ve been wanting another etc but they don’t have it in stock. I can pay and back order, but I pay, I want to walk out of the store with it.

18 Likes

My magic 8 ball says, “ask again later”

I guess my question is, why do you need to validate a purchase you want to make? If you like the 92F, who cares…knock yourself out. You don’t need permission or to justify your actions with anyone.

If you DO need justification, then consider that you’re already familiar with the 92F platform so it only makes sense to have one in each part of your home so that if something happens, you only need to get to one of the two weapons and your muscle memory will handle the rest.

Personally, it’s your money, you buy what you want.

10 Likes

There is no downside other than your bank account will be a bit lighter for it. But hey, thats why we go to work, right? As mentioned above, there are many advantages to having the same gun multiple times.

10 Likes

@Kenneth94… do you see any other way to reasonably spend your money these days?
As a Father I can say - single child feels always lonely… :wink:

11 Likes

I have my first firearm I bought, and the second, and the third, forth and fifth too! Just on the idea that you thought of buying it says, this is a good idea! Just figure that the reason you want it and the rationalization of its purpose and its usefulness are three positive reasons to get it. I have two 1911 .45s but mine are of different makes. Each one has its own purpose and job.

9 Likes

My Birthday is next week and I have been a good boy who deserves to treat myself to a new toy.

11 Likes

Well, there ya go. :+1: Happy Birthday next week. :birthday:
P.S. I love the Beretta. :grinning:

10 Likes

@Zavier_D Ummmmm the Illuminati have been debunked. i called my step-daughter and asked the Tarot Cards. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

I’m on my 2nd Beretta 92x Centurion in four months. Not because the first one was bad, but because I like it so much. Go ahead with the 92F!!

8 Likes

If it puts a smile on your face, well hell yeah!

8 Likes

If you have to use your 92 to defend yourself and it’s taken for evidence, or if you have to send it in for work, it would be nice to have a duplicate on hand.
If you really like it, get it!

10 Likes
7 Likes

I love that movie Beverly hills cop. Fire power :+1:

6 Likes

we work to buy toys. And since corona pretty much snuffed out any social life what else is there to spend money on.

8 Likes

Heck no! Cherish the old one and fondle the new. If I could afford it I’d have so many!! There is not one weapon I’ve ever sold that I didn’t regret selling.

7 Likes

I don’t sell guns once I’ve bought it. It’s mine until my wife, or my daughter. Say " Hey I didn’t know you still had that YOINK". Or I die and probably pass them on in a trust. I mean that. My wife took one of my .45’s and my daughter took my .22 so she could practice a bit more cheaply.

9 Likes

Or

Is that what the Illuminati want you to think as we live our lives in our luxury bunkers guarded by our army of Lizard men from the center of the Earth. :innocent::speak_no_evil::see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::t_rex::sauropod::popcorn::cup_with_straw:

Though I just usually use the gun brick and drop it. If it falls to the ground I buy a new gun if it floats I don’t buy the gun.

5 Likes