Am I stupid if i

My daughter gets all my guns and reloading equipment. Good thing she likes to go shooting.

4 Likes

92 FS or 92F?

2 Likes

Not at all stupid. That is a great idea. You just increased your collection and have another Beretta firearm.

3 Likes

In my most humble opinion if you are going buy a weapon you couldnā€™t make a poorer choice and while I wonā€™t call names the Beretta is a horrible awful choice and if buying another one well I can take that door stop off your hands heā€™ll I would even pay for postage itā€™s a paper weight it good for nothing and that new one buy it and send it too it with the improvements over the 92fs terrible oh a mockery of what a gun should be ugh! Now on a serious noteā€¦ I want a new one too and Iā€™m trying to justify the expenditure

5 Likes

Donā€™t feel bad at all. I got 3 of the same guns. Stashed in different places to get to, besides the one on me.

4 Likes

Not stupid at all. If it has sentimental value our possesions help to express who we are. From a utilitarian point of view if one breaks you have a backup or spare parts. If both break then you still may have parts to get one working again. A win win all the way around.

3 Likes

You know the rule od 3ā€™s: Three is two, two is one, and one is none. So I think two Berettaā€™s and one AR meets the rule of 3ā€™s

4 Likes

Absolutely. You should send it to me for safekeeping.

4 Likes

Remember that guns, ammo, mags, gear, spare parts, etc are like money; You Never have enough :wink:.

6 Likes

@Raymond16. Welcome to the community, train hard and stay safe.

4 Likes

I like your advice! @Raymond16 welcome to the family!

2 Likes

Just think of it as getting spare parts for your old one. Youā€™re just keeping the parts together so you can easily find and identify them.

4 Likes

There is no such thing as an "extra"gun. All guns matter.

3 Likes

@Joseph184 welcome to the community!

2 Likes

@Joseph184. Welcome to he community, stay safe and train hard. :smiley:

:+1:

3 Likes

92Fā€¦For some reason I type FSā€¦there are differences between the two. Minor but there are some. 92F are older than 92FSā€¦now there is another reason to get a new pistol.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family! @Joseph184 #allgunsmatter hahaha

2 Likes

I highly recommend you to buy the new one an hide the old one that way you wonā€™t feel guilty about the purchase you done made

4 Likes

Welcome to the family and you are in the right place at the right time.

1 Like

Iā€™ve got a factory boxed Glock 30 and Glock 41 never opened in case something happens to my primary S/D or my primary H/D guns, same generation.

3 Likes