Alternate Home Defense Measure...Dogs

How about 4? Though I am down to 2 atm.

2 Likes

Beautiful dogs @mtr

3 Likes

:sleepy:

2 Likes

Maybe one that wonā€™t eat even a bloody steak that anyone else gives it, And hides from them till itā€™s too late to Excape? Iā€™ve been on here for years but have never posted anything so canā€™t upload a picture of my dog sorry

1 Like

Welcome @LowBags!

1 Like

I feel you brother I have been there and wept like a baby. Itā€™s been 4 years and I still been missing him.

4 Likes

Thanks! Iā€™ll have to check how many post I required to upload a picture, But Wait,he is my profile picture!

2 Likes

@Marcus64 believe it or not I had a cat that looks just like this one and he did the same thing to my nieces

4 Likes

Our elderly Terrierist is blind, deaf and has Cushingā€™s.
At least sheā€™s not in any pain and she still has all her teeth.
Dogs are valuable assets when it comes to protection, even less intimidating breeds and mixes .

I remember seeing an Irish Setter (not the most macho of breeds) once go full Momma Bear against a perceived threat posed by a much larger German Shephard. The dogs were pulled apart before any damage could happen but for raw David vs Goliath chutzpah, that Setter really impressed me!

3 Likes

Great looking animal buddys there. Its great that they are rescues to.

3 Likes

Professional bad guys will kill the dogs as a first step. It is just like they are not afraid of a person with a gunā€”they are afraid of a person that will use a gun.

3 Likes

Whenever I do get another dog I guess I will also be getting a divorce because she said no more house pets. So she asked if I would leave for a dog? I said no, but since I want 4, the wife has to go.

2 Likes

Yep, Thats true. My fur Buddys are just early warning for us. Mine nothing gets in or around the house with out her letting us know. She even lets know what side of the house the problem is coming from.

3 Likes

Yep we love all our dogs to. We just lost one of our fur grand babies recently and it was pretty tough.

1 Like

Guess the question was Alternate defense measures. I guess along with our dogs in later years we donā€™t sleep as heavy. Our awareness has improved also. I remember when the kids were little we just pile out of the car and crash the nearest groc store. Now seems way more planned and the HH6 and I are empty nesters. The greatest thing is our kids are doing as we do now. So we are still passing stuff on

2 Likes