All members

You both get dirty but the pig likes it. :rofl:

4 Likes

Guilty as charged. I was a professional musician in a touring band for years. Our Bass player was an attorney which was priceless!!!. We had our own record label, owned all of the rights to our music & were an LLC. All of which Marty set up for us.

5 Likes

Can we Take the Fifth, or is that too late? I am a cloud engineer= I no nothing about law, lol :laughing:

The Fifth Amendment is capable of breaking down into the following five distinct constitutional rights: 1) right to indictment by the grand jury before any criminal charges for felonious crimes, 2) a prohibition on double jeopardy, 3) a right against forced self-incrimination, 4) a guarantee that all …

2 Likes

I love having you all here and learning from each and every one of you. Even though I directly work in the industry, I have so much more to learn.

It’s important for us all to remember (Myself included) that each and every one of us come from different backgrounds and that makes our opinions, experiences, and even the way we communicate different.

I love it when people disagree with me because it forces me to look at things from a different view and that puts me in a position to grow. It also is important that I remember, just because I understand their opinion, it doesn’t make me wrong or them wrong.

Continue having great respectful conversations and stay safe all!

13 Likes

Dat’s da fact, Jack!

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Well said. Respect is paramount on any forum. I do inject my smartass humor & at times it is not well received. Just a character defect that comes with the package. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

:peanuts: :peanuts: Low & to the left.

3 Likes

I am way confused i do not get on here much. I am more of a Listener until someone becomes an Whole i can catch up real Fast.

2 Likes

With ya on that.

2 Likes

I had to to come back and read about me this morning to get a laugh yall. Hang in there!! :us:

1 Like

Well, come on in! Glad you stopped by to se ME.

3 Likes

Just a note to say a thank you to all of the members for your experience & knowledge. I have found your posts to be very useful & I very much appreciate them.

3 Likes

A 2022-01-11 17-31-25

4 Likes