Airsoft Sig p365

Greetings!

So, my mom is trying to find an airsoft Sig p365. All we have been able to find is a BB gun. We can’t take a BB gun to the local airsoft place. Does anyone know of any place where we can find an actual airsoft p365?

this one?

It always confuses me… BB vs Airgun… :thinking:

Looks like it, though the caliber is listed as 9, which is what the actual firearm is. The BB gun we got shoots 4mm steel BB’s I believe, as opposed to airsoft pistols I’ve seen that fire plastic balls.

We can use the BB gun for shooting a target taped to a box, but to do more than that, we’d need the airsoft, using the less dangerous munitions.

1 Like

OK. So looks, there is no other P365 made.

Sig website shows P365 AIR PISTOL model with caliber 4.5 mm.
When I read articles about this model - everyone are mentioning 4.5mm / 0.177 pellets - so looks this is the only available Air Gun model.

1 Like

That matches with what I’ve been finding, I was just hoping someone knew something I didn’t. Thank you.

Sometimes technology (and it’s been my profession for almost 40 years) creeps me out. This older thread just popped up in “Suggested Topics,” shortly after I ordered, and a day before it’s scheduled to be delivered, my P365 Air. Maybe it’s just coincidence.

FWIW, this air gun has been out of stock for some time, but has just come back in at various places, including the Sig store and other retailers. The best price I found was at Osage County Guns.

1 Like

:joy:
Technology, technology…
Perhaps one of moderators found your online order and mark this thread as “suggested” for your account? :joy:

1 Like

Don’t you go making me paranoid. :grimacing:

1 Like

I know this “technology” trick works for Google account and Android phones (which are actually attached to your G-account)… so why not here? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

When you find it online, consider getting the “green Gas” model. The green gas doesn’t lose power quickly as the co2 cartridge models do when rapidly firing. Several reviews that I read stated that a part on the cartridge magazine broke easily.

The P365 is a BB gun, not an airsoft. It doesn’t come in a green gas model.

1 Like

Much to my great sadness.

It arrived. Still deciding what I think about this air gun. First shots show me it’s not as powerful as my Sig pellet guns. It is fun to shoot though.

There’s a small jam issue with the feed. It’ll fire two or three BBs, and then I have to rack it. I could probably bang it on the wall too. Maybe a little lubrication will help.

Testing at 7 Yards

Walther recommends using a pizza box with a towel in it. That will catch your BBQ without damaging them, allowing you to reuse them. My airsoft PPQ made for a very nice indoor training tool when I had a box. Their website had a coronavirus target you could tape to the box, but I also printed out my own targets.

I am working on a target stand to put standard sized targets on with a trap to save the pellets. I know how to do it, but I admit to being lazy. Do you know if a product like that is already for sale? I have seen small boxes, but I want something larger.

I haven’t seen any standard size targets (I’m assuming you’re talking IPSC/USPSA types or the like).

I set up my own trap made from large PVC pipe and fittings. A vertical 2-foot section of pipe is closed at the bottom end with a press-fit, removable cap, and the top end has an ell attached that points up range. I tape the back of the red paper plate to the front of the ell.

It’s only a 4" diameter hole to catch BBs and pellets, but that just forces me to be more accurate.

I hang the whole thing on the wall using a bungee cord.