Aguila Ammo

Found these at a LGS I’d never been to before. I’ve never heard of Aguila. Anyone have any experience with them?

2 Likes

I’ve used some 9mm awhile back and it was okay if I recall. From Mexico and a little hotter than gringo ammo.

3 Likes

I think it’s good, never jams in the lcp max and not dirty. How much for a 50 box?

2 Likes

I have shot that brand in .22LR. It seemed fine.

2 Likes

Only used it in 22 Long Rifle. 1470 FPS with a 40 grain bullet is stout! 191 ft/lbs energy. Probably hotter than the 380 offering.

1 Like

I paid $28.99, A little higher than the going price around here.

2 Likes

I have only used it in 9mm, worked good. Used to be cheaper back then though.

1 Like

Good Mexican product.
So far no problem found with target ammo. Hopefully .380 is good as other calibers.

1 Like

I used 9mm 115 in a new Canik Mete SFX .This is of note because it would not run any thing else 115 except Winchester Nato. It is definitely higher pressure than most other 115.

1 Like

Got some Aquila .22lr and no issues . Had to buy a box of their 5.56 to shoot indoors once, and had about 20 duds. I got in touch with them, they acknowledged making a bad lot, but never did anything about it, which was not so bueno in my book.

1 Like

You might find some of the newer Turkish imported 9 will work in your gun if it needs hot ammo. Stuff’s hotter than Win NATO.(NATO is 124 grain, as is the Turkish stuff I bought.)

1 Like

Yes, the Winchester was 124 now that I think about it. Anyway, I went on to a Canik blog and the most popular answer was to lock it open for a week or two so I am trying that.

2 Likes

I have used 9mm and .22 lr both worked just fine. They were less expensive pre-covid, but then everything was :thinking:

2 Likes

Skip to the beginning of the images gallery

AGUILA PISTOL BRASS .380 AMMO 95-GRAIN 50-ROUNDS FMJ

14 REVIEWS 2 QUESTIONS 95 ANSWERS

Aguila Pistol .380 ammo is an excellent choice for recreational shooting applications. Each box contains 50-rounds of .380 ACP with 95 grain Full Metal Jacket projectiles and brass casings. With a muzzle velocity of 945 fps, these rounds are great for plinking. Get bulk ammo and 380 ammo for sale online from GrabAGun today!

$21.69

In Stock

S

2 Likes

Grabagun has some good deals on ammo at times, just need to buy enough to offset the $12 shipping. Some good deals on firearms too, just need a low price ffl for shipping.

1 Like

$21.69 looks very expensive… especially for Mexican ammo. :anguished:

1 Like

Compare the pricing with other manufacturers and it won’t, 28.99 & 29.99 seems to be average pricing in the KC area for 380acp.

3 Likes

Wow… that is scary… .380ACP is mostly available for +/-$18 + SH.
I love to shoot a lot… but I do care about my wallet… :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’ve only used the .22 LR from Aguila. It doesn’t feed well through any of the 10/22s we tried it with. I’ve seen the 9mm around and have wondered if it stands up better; it seems like others have had good luck with it. At least there’s more of a choice out there now, and you don’t have to go with, “well, it’s the only .380 ammo I can find.”

2 Likes

I use the 40gr interceptor 22lr. They feed fine in all my 22 pistols & rifle. Great price too

2 Likes