About the Women & Guns category

Here’s a great place to talk about women-specific issues. It is not a women-only category, men are welcome to share their insights.

2 Likes

Yay! Let’s talk carry corsets :grin:

1 Like

She Walks in Beauty
BY GEORGE GORDON

She walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that’s best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes;
Thus mellowed to that tender light
Which heaven to gaudy day denies.
One shade the more, one ray the less,
Had half impaired the nameless grace
Which waves in every raven tress,
Or softly lightens o’er her face;
Where thoughts serenely sweet express,
How pure, how dear their dwelling-place.
And on that cheek, and o’er that brow,
So soft, so calm, yet eloquent,
The smiles that win, the tints that glow,
But tell of days in goodness spent,
A mind at peace with all below,
A heart whose love is innocent!

That’s my point of view for this thread :blush:

1 Like

You’ve quoted one of my favorites! Yup that’s us, all charm, innocence and firearms. :blush: :innocent: :grin:

1 Like

took a lady friend to the Bruins game last Saturday… hadn’t seen her months and just started carrying. I was concealed until I went to put the gun in my trunk before entering a no gun zone. I fumbled with the safe and gave myself away. I said “I carry” she said “cool” t’was a great day.

1 Like

When we bought each other a gun several years ago for Christmas my wife was working at the sheriff’s department and we were talking one day with some of the deputies and one of them was astounded that she had a weapon, He asked her is she really thought she could shoot someone if she needed to and I told him shed would probably shoot before I would. Not that i would hesitated but she is a very protective mom and if her family is threatened she will do what is necessary. Love her to death and it has been 56 years.

1 Like