About the EDC category

I carry a Glock 43x with Trijicon front/rear sight and 2 10 round mags. I use the Aliengear waist holster

Welcome Eric!!

I carry a Glock 43x with two s15 mags and tier one concealed holster. My second carry gun is a
Canik Mete Mc9. Still looking for companys to make a holster, but i use the one that came with the firearm.

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Todd166

My EDC is S&W Shield .40. I tend to keep my weapons “stock” for a lot of reasons. Although I tend to be in search of a comfortable OWB holster. So far all the ones I have bought and tried just don’t feel secure in that the weapon “flops” around and prints more than I am comfortable with. The comfortable holster I have is a FOBUS but it only fits my Glock 22 and that is too big for an EDC. I have used an IWB but my “fat little belly” makes that style uncomfortable.

I’m open to suggestions!

New member here. Right now I have a Walther PPQ 5 match but I don’t CC that on me, I keep it in my truck. But I plan on getting a new Hellcat Pro for my CC. Anyone have some good suggestions for me? Thanks and have a good one y’all.

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Rdorff2
Can’t go wrong with Walther. I would suggest, if possible, going to a range that offers rentals and find what you will want to CC. What may be great for others may not be for you.

Hey thanks for the input. I’m leaning towards the Hellcat Pro.

1 Like

Sig M17 (P320) w/red dot and mounted light. This is for home defense and walking in woods.

My every day concealed carry is a Sig P365.

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Nan1

1 Like

Hello Karacal.

1 Like

I carry a Springfield Armory Echelon with a Trijicon RMR dual illuminate,TRL-1. Also I carry a Glock 19 GEN5 non MOS, Ameriglo Hachathron night sights, Glock performance trigger, Radiant Ram-Jet and Afterburner micro comp, TRL-1HL. Beretta M9A3 with a TRL-1HL, Sig P220.

3 Likes

I have a S&W M&P shield plus. I love the pistol. I use to caryy S&W M&P shield. Loved that pistol as well. Just liked to capacity the plus has. I would love to hear everyones opinion on the weapon i choose to carry, as well as what yall think is a better option.

1 Like

Years ago I had to go to court on a vehicle infraction.
Walking through the check in, and the sheriff’s security, they saw my P-38 can opener, and said I had to remove it from my key chain.
I looked at him, and laughed (not a wise idea), and held up my key chain, with my keys spread between my fingers, and asked— are you kidding? Look at this! I could do a lot more damage with these than that P-38 could hope to achieve.
He shrugged his shoulder, and said-- they said it’s a weapon.
So… apparently there are…or at least were, a long time ago… some really stupid people out there who don’t recognize the danger of a set of keys in the right hands…
Needless to say, I handed him my entire key chain, and said I’d better have that P-38 on there when I come to claim them.

2 Likes

I have an IWI Masada .
I’m a fan of IWI equipment. I suppose because they’re such skilled and experienced warriors.
I’d love to get a few other of their pieces, but the Masada is my present piece.

1 Like

Good morning it’s my birthday today :sun_with_face: when I’m not at work cooking or anything else on my days off I do carry a. Tourniquet, blood clots pads, chest seals and microtect ultra tech knife :hocho: :hocho: Tactical Equipment

2 Likes

Happy birthday! Hope you’re having a great day. :birthday:

1 Like

I enevy the Staccato & Atlas I shot at the range. I am also good with my EDC. Sig Sauer P365XL, with upgraded grip module, & Streamlight TLR-7 sub.

1 Like

I have one coming my way!! Adding it to my collection!! Cant wait for my FFL, to let me know it arrived!!!

What do you have on yours? How well does it shoot?

I have the same gun as well. The Canik that is. It is my home defense gun. 2 20 round mags and one 18, with red dot. I need to get a light for it.

1 Like