A Quote For Today

AMEN!

4 Likes

“There is man, there is woman, there’s male, there’s female, mother, father, boy, girl,” she continued. “This idea of ‘biological woman’ is crazy.” Riley Gaines

9 Likes

bbde06524a487254

7 Likes

Good Morning Wanda 3,

I have to give this one to my HH6 this morning.  Hooah for all the Ladies who carry Love it!!! :us:

A       :us:
2 Likes

They are possibly transitioning to a Terrorist idoctrination and training camp

4 Likes

Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding wphew! DING!

America is @ a CROSSROADS (My Opinion Only! MOO!)
We are being ATTACKED on all fronts
College kids
Migrater’s
Woke
Anti-Phucks/BLM
Disenfranchised/sexually confused
Demoncrats
NWO’s

EVIL
They are throwing EVERYTHING they have against the wall
(and they don’t care what sticks! As long as the get their way they will
use and abuse the weak to get to their GOALS!
ABSOLUTE POWER
WORLD DOMINATION
and the OBLITERATION of Free Thinking, Critical Thinking and the DEATH of FREEDOM.
THIS is why they want WAR (UnCivil or Global)
The ENEMY matters not. China, Russia, US
They have 99% of the MONEY/Power and they want that last 1%

WE are all that stands in the way of that goal.

We are the Resistance, THE PATRIOTS and they HATE US!
(I LIKE THAT!)

Even the tiniest flea can drive a big dog INSANE(I LIKE THAT ALSO!)

just Mi dos Pesos

3 Likes

DON102 SIR BROTHER I HAVE EVERY ONES SIX LETS NOT JUST GIVE AWAY OUR COUNTRY SIR LOVE Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::brick::brick::brick::brick::beer::popcorn:

1 Like

Wanda3 LADY SUNSHINE THIS IS WHAT BROTHER DON102. MENT WHEN THE LAW BRAKES THE LAW THERE IS NO LAW :owl::feather::feather::beer::popcorn::notes::notes::notes::chile: TEXAS IS FIGHTING AT THE BORDER RIGHT NOW AND SOME OUTHER STATES :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::us::chile::chile::brick::brick::beer::popcorn:

OPINIONS
On the first day of school, a first-grader
handed his teacher a note from his
mother. The note read, “The opinions
expressed by this child are not
necessarily those of his parents…”

NUDITY
A little boy got lost at the YMCA and
found himself in the women’s locker
room. When he was spotted, the room
burst into shrieks, with ladies grabbing
towels and running for cover. The little
boy watched in amazement and then
asked: “What’s the matter, haven’t you
ever seen a little boy before?'”

Tuxedo’s:
A little girl was watching her parents
dress for a party. When she saw her
dad donning his tuxedo, she
warned: “Daddy, you shouldn’t wear that
suit.”
“And why not, dear?”
“You know that it always gives you a
headache the next morning!”

DEATH!

While walking along the sidewalk in
front of his church, our minister heard
the intoning of a prayer that nearly
made his collar wilt.
Apparently, his 5-year-old son and his
playmates had found a dead robin.
Feeling that proper burial should be
performed, they had secured a small
box and cotton batting, then dug a hole
and made ready for laying the deceased
robin to rest.
The minister’s son was chosen to say
the appropriate prayers, and with
sonorous dignity, intoned his version of
what he thought his father always said:
"Glory be unto the Father, and unto the
Son, and into the hole he goes."
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Into the hole he GOES! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Quote of the day. TREAT OUTHERS AS YOU WANT TO BE TREATED THAT IS WHAT I JUST THOUGHT ABOUT BEFORE I HAD ANOTHER ROOT BEER KAZ THEY MAKE ME STUPID AFTER ABOUT A SIX PAGE AND TO MUCH POPCORN :popcorn: :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::chile::us::v:t5::sunflower: F . TROLLS :imp: AND THEIR BRIGEGS THAT THEY LIVE UNDER HAW HAW NO ROOT BEER FOR TROLLS :imp: HAW HAW Bobby Jean SIR :us::chile::owl::feather::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::beer::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::yum::brick::brick::brick::brick:pass the ammunition :sparkles:

1 Like

Quote of the Day !!! LIVE IT !!! LIKE THIS WAS YOUR LAST DAY ON EARTH :earth_africa: :bangbang::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::beer::popcorn::us::chile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sunflower::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::owl::feather::feather::o::v:t5: LOVE Bobby Jean and Debbie ann and family to Texas oncology center for some more KEMO :bangbang::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:AMEN :bangbang:

1 Like

This was left by a commenter on CNN:

“No CNN bad is good and good is bad. It’s about how we feel about it not about reality. y’all be dropping the ball. Facts are only as true as you feel they are. y’all have taught us this for years, come on don’t start acting like respectable citizens now.”

2 Likes

Mike I have been respectful and respected for twenty years I respect Law Enforcement and the news has never changed my mind till 9/11/01 and the towers came down!! And every thing changed Texas had no respect for New York and when we seen that !! TEXAS CHANGED !! No more bull crap !!! Brother at the border we are being invaded by criminals and hesbola and our government is los and our country has so many foreigners in it that this is not the USA :us: that I grew up in and it’s getting worse every day brother the news is we are our first defense you my self and every single American has to defend themselves and our country has ran out of money!!!we are going back to what can we do for our country and not what can our country do for us!! We have to vote for people who want our freedom and our country to be free !! I hope it’s not to LATE :alarm_clock: WE HAVE LET OUTHER NATIONS SAY WHAT IS NOT IN OUR CONSTITUTION AND WE HAVE LEFT THE DOORS OPEN FOR CRIMINALS AND FOREIGNERS TO TAKE CONTROL . We all have to stand together Mike this has never been this terrible sense our country became a NATION WE BETTER STAND FOR OUR NATION AND FREEDOM PDQ BROTHER :us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::beer::owl::feather::feather::bangbang: I AND THIS IS JUST ME I BELIEVE WE ARE AT WAR NOW WE JUST HAVE NOT !!! SAID ITS TIME TO DEFEND OUR FREEDOMS AND IT MAY BE TO LATE!! If WE GET TO KEEP OUR FREEDOM WE WILL HAVE TO FIGHT FOR IT !! I FEAR WE JUST DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH WARRORS TO SAVE OUR FREEDOM ! I HOPE WE HAVE ENOUGH BRAVE CITIZENS !! The ENEMY IS ALREADY HERE AND THEY HAVE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF WARRORS . MIKE THIS IS THE MOST DANGEROUS TIME IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD LOVE Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::us:I THANK THE USCCA AND THE NRA FOR MAKING ME A MUCH BETTER DEFENDER :us::us::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::orthodox_cross::chile::bangbang:

1 Like

Don102 Billy Jake was just a movie and he paid to make the Billy Jack movies !! With his own money he was not even an Indian !! After he made the movie BILLY JACK HE WAS ADOPTED BY THE NATIVE AMERICAN INDIANS AND THEY SAID HE DID MORE FOR THE NATIVE AMERICAN INDIAN THEN ANY OTHER WHITE MAN !! And they WERE PROUD TO BE HIS BROTHER . He sure showed how BAD THE NATIVE AMERICAN INDIAN WERE MISS TREATED :bangbang::owl::feather::feather: I LOVE MY COUNTRY SIR AND EVERY ONE THAT BLEAVES IN FREEDOM AND LAW !! The LAW OF RIGHT AND WRONG, THE RIGHT TO BE HAPPY THE RIGHT TO RESPECT OUTHERS AND THE RIGHTS OF OUTHERS TO BLEAVE IN WHAT EVER THEY WANT AS LONG AS IT DOES NOT HARM OUTHERS SIR BROTHER THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE AND RESPECT I AM PROUD TO CALL YOU MY BROTHER SIR WITH RESPECT TO EVERY ONE AND YES I HAVE SAID THINGS TO MEMBERS THAT IF I COULD I WOULD TAKE THEM BACK I AM TALKING ABOUT THE DISRESPECT THAT I HAVE SAID TO MEMBERS THAT I WISH I SHOWED THE RESPECT THAT THEY SHOULD OF HAD I AM SORRY TO EVERYONE THAT I HAVE DISRESPECTED I CAN REMEMBER EVERY ONE OF YOU AND WHAT I SAID AND I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW I AM TRULY SORRY AND I APOLOGIZE SIRS LOVE Bobby Jean :heart::white_heart::blue_heart::us::chile: THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SERVICE :us::us::us::chile::bangbang:

Blacky that was ALSOME SIR THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE SIR LOVE Bobby Jean sir !!! :us::owl::feather::feather::chile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::v:t5::bangbang::beer::popcorn::beer::popcorn::beer::popcorn::o::bangbang:Bobby Jean and Debbie ann an CO.

People assume I’m fatter then I am, because I carry…
~Me

5 Likes

That’s a great way to put it.

3 Likes

What He Said!

6 Likes

“If you’re too senile to stand trial, then you’re too senile to be president. Joe Biden is unfit to lead this nation.”

From a Post on a News Web Site

6 Likes

Billy JACK WAS MARRIED TO THE LADY THAT PLAYED JEAN AND THE KID IN THE VET. That Billy made drive in to the lake . That was a decent movie Billy Jack name . WAS TOM. LAUGHIN. He was a black belt . THAT WAS KOOL . WHEN HE SAID I AM GOING TO TAKE THIS LEFT FOOT AND WOP. YOU ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF YOUR FACE AND YOU KNOW SOMETHING . The GUY SAYS WHAT :question: AND BILLY JACK SAYS THEIRS NOT A .Dam thing. THAT YOU CAN .DO .ABOUT IT . And LEFT CROSS . WOPP. AND DOWN . FAT MAN HITS THE GROUND AND HE SAYS kill that . INDEIN. Son OF .A. Bitch. .

1 Like