A Quote For Today

Sir i voted for two of them presidents and more than once you are write the enemy is still trying to kill us what good we’re they :question::question::owl::feather::feather::skull_and_crossbones::alarm_clock:

1 Like

My Mete SFT(The Judge) is fast becoming my most trusted hand gun over my 19x(Soldier Boy). It’s really just a matter of time and rounds. It’s hard to miss with The Judge. Really with both. They’re like magic. The trigger on The Judge is just a little better(stock) then The Soldier Boy(pyramid). Win win really. I actually just got a new trigger shoe for The Judge from Freedom Smith but am hesitant to switch um. It shortens the take up but I don’t want to mess with it.

3 Likes

You need a license to hunt. You need a license to fish. Any jerk can have a kid. It takes a man to be a dad!

~ Rowdy Roddy Piper

5 Likes

President biden is going in too . HOTT. Landing zone!! Tomorrow??? Israel. Why not Go to Syria :syria: and then I would BLEAVE he would be in a HOTT L.Z. Haw haw . They said he is the second president to do this . What :question::question: NOW WE ARE GOING TO MAKE THE PRESIDENT A HERO .:question: FOR DOING NOTHING AGAIN :question:

I. BLEAVE OUR PRESIDENT IS NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO BUY OUR HOSTAGES BACK. :question: AN IF HE DOES GO TO ISRAEL WHAT MAKES HIM BLEAVE HE IS GOING TO BE SAFE HE HAS DONE NOTHING FOR ISRAEL AND NOW HE IS GOING TO TELL THEM TO PLAY NICE :question: AND THE GOOD ENEMY HAS DONE ALL THIS KILLING FOR IRAN AND EGYP. And he is preaching peace and stop hurting the enemy :question::question::question: MY GOD​:bangbang::notes::notes:

Brother Hamas can kiss my LEAD :bangbang::bangbang::100: AND NOW THE PRESIDENT IS GOING TO BE THE SECOND PRESIDENT TO GO TO A HOT L.Z. :bangbang:. How do we know that PRESIDENT GORGE WASHINGTON :bangbang::bangbang: WENT BEHIND ENEMY LINES. All the time . :bangbang::bangbang: AS DID PRESIDENT LINCOLN. Civil war :bangbang: AND THIS IS NOT THE SECOND TIME AS THE NEWS SAYS . So no MEDALS :medal_sports: FOR PRESIDENT BIDEN . What a DEZASTER. Get our president a wheelchair asap . Sir.

President biden could stop all this war with Iran :iran: egyep the a holes that knocked down the World Trade Centers . Peace in the Middle East used to be what every one said. And we should have went straight to Israel :israel: and told president bidens friends in Iran :iran: to give back our people and they will get to keep getting all that money he loves to give our enemies

We as a people . Better . Tell the dicktaters in Washington D.C. we are done with them . And evict them . Governor DESANTIS YOU WANT MY VOTE :question::question: CALL MY GOVENOR . :bangbang: AND GET SOME MORE GOVENORS. And take back THE PEOPLES HOUSE . OUR COUNTRY AND . You CAN HAVE MY VOTE .SIR​:us::100::owl::feather::feather::notes::notes::chile:

Five of a kind and even with them five .:bangbang: WE WERE NOT ON THE BRINK OF DESTRUCTION AND WE ALL MAY VERY WELL BE FAR PASSED THAT . President biden revealed . Our troops identification. And in war time . Is that not treason​:question::question::question::us:

“It’s only treason if you lose.”
~George Washington

3 Likes

When they gave president Obama the noble peace prize HE DID NOT EVEN KNOW WHY​:question: JUST LIKE EVERY ONE ELSE WTF. THAT WAS WORSE THAN TAKING MONEY FOR SEX WITH A BLOW UP DALL .:question::partying_face::face_with_peeking_eye: FOR SALE A HALF A HORSE :horse: :partying_face::poop: YA WANT TO BUY A ROCK CRACK HEAD HERE YA GO :rock::bangbang::white_check_mark:PAY ME.,ya putA hole in her ear stupid

“Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence.”
-Christopher Hitchens

Also by Hitch:
“The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species.”

“So Grendel ruled in defiance of right,
one against all, until the greatest house
in the world stood empty, a deserted wallstead.”
Beowulf -Seamus Heaney translation (the best in my opinion)

1 Like

“When someone asks, “Why do we need money for guns?” You look them in the eye and say, “Because my safety, my freedom, and my rights are non-negotiable and worth every damn penny.”-
Colion Noir

9 Likes

A 2023-12-01 20-14-22

3 Likes

IMG_2465

3 Likes

TRUTH!

9 Likes

I’ve always heard to “ Don’t believe anything you hear and only half of what you see”

4 Likes

That was so funny to read that Noel bell peace prize that I wrote about Obama !!! That none of you can think that was funny I read it and I was laughing my azz off and no one else thought that was funny I promise any one that did not laugh at that voted for what we have now and that’s not funny I see what has happened to our country here in Texas and every one better keep at ready your edc KAZ the enemy is watching us right now on our own soil!!! And racing down our HYWAYS and they are thanking our commander and chief . It’s getting sad when any citizen can ride along with local law enforcement because they need all hands on deck. Seriously think about you can become a deputy to night fill out paperwork get in have a great night !!!

1 Like

I could agree more, I think :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

And Harvard is sticking by her side.

3 Likes