A Quote For Today

Put a baby Ruth in the swimming pool . Do not leave it to long KAZ it will taste like cloring that bleach taste yucky :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

You letters and MESSIN with my brang

1 Like

And when natcher call go crap :poop: asap Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::us::chile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blossom::honeybee::cactus::bacon::parachute:

Or the LAST NAME OF A LOT OF CHILDREN :bangbang:

"Throw a Milky way into the crowded pool then shout REALLY LOUD “TURD!”
After you clear the decks you can have all the beers you want! easy-peasy!

WWG1DrunkWGA!

I don’t drink but I can live vicariously through you!

2 Likes

Haw haw That’s Funny anyone with a pool would never invite me KAZ I would love to pizzz in the pool . That will make everyone get out as well WHATS funny how many people were admitt to whizzing in the pool :question::question::question::question:

2 Likes

ONLY YOU Brother! Only You, and that’s why you are too cool (to whizz in da Pool!)

“Is this water heated?”
“Do you smell that?”
“Why are you smilin’ so much bobbyJean?”

2 Likes

You are 100.PERCENT.RITE.,if any one says I’m whizzing in the pool . Ta the Bottom with the wiizzer. Ya got me just being . Off the chain Love ya brother . CLASS . All the way . I knew you was not buying that . You could let me . Pretend to be . Discuss ting . I am a Germ a fobe wax off and wax off . And even the pools are not clean enough for me .

I know savvy :question:

2 Likes

Como c al mo vatto elblackey

Ok ya caught me drinking that pizzie water and I AM a germ :microbe: just not green black leke the pledges himroids​:owl::feather::feather::parachute::poop::nauseated_face: LOVE YA BROTHER SIR Bobby Jean :nauseated_face:

It’s amazing how Ideology detracts from and ignores reality.

3 Likes

William191 You are a Master of the English Language.

3 Likes

Maybe in my little slice of it. JordanPerterson runs circles around me.or should I say he has/keeps my head spinning listening to him talk.

1 Like

Be sure of what you hope for and certain of what you can’t see.

~Faith

4 Likes

“Follow your Heart Folks…If that doesn’t work sling lot’s of Lead down range!”—me

6 Likes

To be very sure very

"Meet the New Boss…Same as the Old Boss! " Criminals ALL! Smilin’ Jack MF’er’s!

Good Morning Gunner’s!

"Knock, knock!
Who is it?
“Hamas”
Oh, OK, bang, bang,bang,bang,bang,bang,bang,bang!
Honey I’ll be outside w/ the Garden hose and the John Deere
Be back shortly. :laughing:
This country doesn’t need elections, It needs an Exterminator

2 Likes

True that make me president and I will send them all back to hell LOVE BOBBY JEAN GREAT LOSERS BROTHER :100::100::100::owl::feather::feather::chile::us::notes::poop:

1 Like

When you have been Lite on fire :fire: do not drop an ROOL :bangbang: give the GRATEST hug you can and go with it LOVE THY ENEMY TO DEATH :skull_and_crossbones: :owl::bangbang::feather::feather::notes::notes::skull_and_crossbones::fire::alarm_clock:

2 Likes