What is your favorite quote about freedom?

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it.

~ Thomas Paine

Our flag and our country have been through a lot this year - show your commitment to freedom with this distressed flag t-shirt and hat.

Get both together and save 20%.

What is your favorite quote about freedom?

20 Likes

“An unarmed man can only flee from evil and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it” Jeff Cooper.

23 Likes

I have many but at the Korean War Memorial in DC there is a tile that hit me different when reading. As a person who has come to the aid of strangers, this is just the embodiment of a protector.

" Our Nation Honors Her Sons and Daughters Who Answered The Call to Defend a Country They Never Knew and a People They Never Met"

20 Likes

“A militia, when properly formed, are in fact the people themselves… and include all men and women capable of bearing arms.”

Richard Henry Lee

I had to add WOMEN in there to reflect our nation now. :+1:

22 Likes

We the people are the rightful masters
of both congress and the courts,
not to overthrow the constitution
but to overthrow the men who would
pervert the constitution

~Abraham Lincoln

26 Likes

“The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are. You trade in your reality for a role. You trade in your sense for an act. You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask. There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.”
― Jim MORRISON

13 Likes

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
― Thomas Jefferson

22 Likes

Sic Semper Evello Mortem Tyrannis-Marcus Brutus
(Thus always I bring death to tyrants)

The tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of patriots and tyrants, for that is it’s natural manure-Thomas Jefferson

19 Likes

I can’t say that’s my “favorite” quote @45IPAC, but it’s likely truth is so evident in the light of human nature that I never forgot it!

7 Likes

So binary… sorry I couldn’t resist…

4 Likes

Dr. Martin Luther Kings speech, “I am free at last”.

11 Likes

The first quote I heard coming to USA was “Freedom is not free”…
I still love it… perhaps because I quickly understood it… :thinking:

19 Likes

We do not make our women hide themselves and dress like men to fight on the front lines. LOL. :+1:

5 Likes

“For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know”.

11 Likes

I am surprised there are those who would hate freedom
but when one’s own choices fail them
and they become content to rely on the labors of others
freedom becomes an enemy
to your chosen way of life.

~unknown

10 Likes

George Michael didn’t have it all wrong. :slight_smile:

Freedom
I won’t let you down
I will not give you up

8 Likes

Spoken yesterday by Donald Trump

Americans are exhausted trying to keep up with the latest list of approved words and phrases, and the ever-more restrictive political decrees. Many things have a different name now, and the rules are constantly changing. The goal of cancel culture is to make decent Americans live in fear of being fired, expelled, shamed, humiliated, and driven from society as we know it. The far-left wants to coerce you into saying what you know to be false, and scare you out of saying what you know to be true

22 Likes

“You can’t separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom.”

-Malcolm X

:v:t5:

9 Likes

“Freedom, in any case, is only possible by constantly struggling for it.” Albert Einstein

“To enjoy freedom we have to control ourselves.” Virginia Woolf

9 Likes

“The price of Liberty I eternal vigilance” Attributed to Thomas Jefferson.

12 Likes